Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, 630redhead said:

There are 3 new Estee Lauder commercials I've recently found on YouTube.  I had to download and edit to get just the Estee Lauder commercials, because they were part of those "commercial breaks" that get posted when some lovely historically-minded folk decide to share old VHS and BETA tapes of vintage commercials, which I appreciate!  Anyway,  I can't figure out how to share the commercials because I used to use Imageshack - but now you can only use that if you pay for it.  Anyone have any suggestions?

In the meantime, here are some stills from these commercials...

These are lovely--thanks.

Nice to see some new activity on this thread! 

I've had a request for the URL information for these three videos - I can give you the links for the YouTube videos that I got them from.  I downloaded each of these and used an editing program to trim it down to JUST the commercials - that is what I can't figure out how to post - but the YouTube videos are available...

November 1988, World of Estee Lauder (this one is short, the Estee Lauder commercial is approximately 30 seconds in)

November 1988, Holiday Beauty Collection (the Estee Lauder commercial appears at approximately 44:55)

March 1992 - Lucidity foundation (commercial appears at approximately 16:34)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm  sorry if this gets me kicked off the board

If anyone knows any single Paulina lookalikes (particularly the way she looked around 1984-85) in there early 20s who dont smoke, have a very sweet personality, aren't one of those people who gets really stubborn about things like religion, and are attracted to nerdy guys in their early 30s, please PM me.  I'm sorry, but I had my heart broken by a Paulina lookalike in high school.  It was especially traumatic because she was my best friend on elementary school and I recently had to sit through her wedding.  I'm just addicted to that face type, and there seems to be something about the genetics of that face type that seems to be related to the personality type I like. I've already tried looking on Craigslist but I haven't had any luck.  Look, I'm sure all of us are subconsciously wired to seek out a particular breed of mate, I just happen to like a breed that seems to be nearly extinct.

7 hours ago, Dane said:

I'm  sorry if this gets me kicked off the board

If anyone knows any single Paulina lookalikes (particularly the way she looked around 1984-85) in there early 20s who dont smoke, have a very sweet personality, aren't one of those people who gets really stubborn about things like religion, and are attracted to nerdy guys in their early 30s, please PM me.  I'm sorry, but I had my heart broken by a Paulina lookalike in high school.  It was especially traumatic because she was my best friend on elementary school and I recently had to sit through her wedding.  I'm just addicted to that face type, and there seems to be something about the genetics of that face type that seems to be related to the personality type I like. I've already tried looking on Craigslist but I haven't had any luck.  Look, I'm sure all of us are subconsciously wired to seek out a particular breed of mate, I just happen to like a breed that seems to be nearly extinct.

:dry: