Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

• 1 month later...

I love the fact that Paulina hasn't changed her face with plastic surgery or botox. When I see Linda's or Stephanie's faces I think OMG what have they done?

totally agree with you! Not to mention Carla Bruni and Naomi Campbell or Elle MacPherson

... When I look at Paulina's face now, I see beauty :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BABY PAULINA- From Stan Malinowski. He is giving us this rare Paulina photo and he also NEEDS your help on a contest.. Please like the page, vote and vote back every 24 hrs until saturday!

Put on your vote the number and that you came from "the forum" Ill try to get more Paulina pics if I get some votes from here! Thanks in ADVANCE

Silvy

URGENT | PLEASE VOTE NOW!

(every MINUTE counts)

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/Pcb1us

DON'T JUST "LIKE". – VOTE – IT'S QUICK, IT'S SORT OF EASY**

**1st time, you will need to accept an app that’s been designed to stop cheating.

CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY!

Please vote for my entry in this contest once EVERY 24 HOURS, this is the LINK: http://bit.ly/Pcb1ustumblr_m96jygsu2K1qf5iqqo1_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another one I'm SO happy to have. I've seen it in low and medium quality it seems like a hundred times but I'd never been able to find it. It is from a German magazine (Vogue, maybe?) and the other side says '92 on it, so I'm guessing that's a good assumption on the year...

post-18318-1245986877_thumb.jpg

kalaudia, would you be so kind to translate again when you get a few minutes? :wave::kiss: