Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

HELP!!! :confused: I am on what seems to be a maddening hunt for two Escada ads. They are for the Escada Collection fragrance and both ads says limited edition 2000, so I'm guessing they would have been advertised in 2000 but so far, I have been unable to find either of them. Do any of you have high quality scans of them and/or any information on where they might have appeared?

post-18318-1267744102_thumb.jpg post-18318-1267744114_thumb.jpg

Red, I have the pic on the left. It appeared in inhouse mags of our local perfume stores. I'm gonna get you a hi-res scan.

:heart: Here it is. And just for the flavour of it, here's also an earlier one.

Hurray! :ddr: :hell yea!: :clap: Thank you so much, kalaudia! I am still looking for the other one, but now I wonder if it too only appeared in inhouse fragrance magazines. Thanks also the the other one - it is from 1999 - I have my own copy on the way from France right now.

Also, Thank you Jal :kiss: - you are so nice to put up some Escada pics (and the cosmo cover in HQ) - I LOVE that Escada pic - it's one of my favorites of her work for Escada.

:heart: Here it is. And just for the flavour of it, here's also an earlier one.

Hurray! :ddr: :hell yea!: :clap: Thank you so much, kalaudia! I am still looking for the other one, but now I wonder if it too only appeared in inhouse fragrance magazines. Thanks also the the other one - it is from 1999 - I have my own copy on the way from France right now.

Also, Thank you Jal :kiss: - you are so nice to put up some Escada pics (and the cosmo cover in HQ) - I LOVE that Escada pic - it's one of my favorites of her work for Escada.

Hey Red, you're welcome. I checked the back of the Escada ad and found that this one must have been from a regular mag in 1999. So sad I sold all my inhouse ads off otherwise I'd reserved you that copy.

Red, I think you've been looking for this pic in HQ as well. I did some retouching just for fun.

:drool:

post-22099-1267903061_thumb.jpg

post-22099-1267903105_thumb.jpg

The two pics I posted plus the one of her with the bottle of perfume to her back make up an oversized brochure for the perfume.

Thanks so much for the info! :flower: And again, for those lovely scans - you and kalaudia both gave me such wonderful surprises! :hug: Now we just have to find someone with that 4th picture...

a two-page newspaper or large-format magazine ad for Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase (GWP)

post-18318-1268083431_thumb.jpg post-18318-1268083567_thumb.jpg

I have a couple more odds and ends that have been sitting on my computer to post, and then I will be stuck for a while. My Mac has been updated with the new "Snow Leopard" software, and as luck would have it, my trusty old scanner won't play with the new Mac software! I'm hoping to have this problem solved in the next couple of weeks, but until then, no scanner!!! Yuck! :yuckky:

The two pics I posted plus the one of her with the bottle of perfume to her back make up an oversized brochure for the perfume.

Thanks so much for the info! :flower: And again, for those lovely scans - you and kalaudia both gave me such wonderful surprises! :hug: Now we just have to find someone with that 4th picture...

What is that picture you are looking for Red? I maybe have it?

What is that picture you are looking for Red? I maybe have it?

Bonjour, kiki! :kiss: This is the picture we are still looking for...

post-18318-1268148026_thumb.jpg