Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

I've been trying to post for several days and have had no luck with attaching files. I decided to try to post some of my "small" pics, which I normally do alongside my big HQ pics and those actually worked, so it would seem that I, at least for now, am not able to post my larger HQ pics, only my small ones...

grrrrrr!!!!!

that's rare stuff, thank you so much Red :wub: :drool: :wave:

Is she Paulina, right?

mmm I don't think so, they look very alike but Paulina's nose is smaller... or it could be a weird shot.No mole over the lip also but it could have just been covered up.If it is Paulina it is her worst beauty shot ever :whistle:

What year is the pic from ?if it is mid 80's or before it is not Paulina. We must wait on Redhead and other experts for a final decision.LOL!! My Paulina radar says no!!! :laugh: :wave:

I just tried to upload a 1.36MB pic with no success. You're not the only one having trouble, Red. :(

I know, isn't it frustrating?!? Try shrinking it down to just under 1MB. That worked for me. It's really terrible because I love to post really high quality big scans (and smaller ones too, for those who cannot see them when they are larger) and this new restriction (don't even know if it is intended) is taking some of the fun out of posting.

I do still hope to see your post - I've been really enjoying your contributions. :wave:

I just tried to upload a 1.36MB pic with no success. You're not the only one having trouble, Red. :(

I know, isn't it frustrating?!? Try shrinking it down to just under 1MB. That worked for me. It's really terrible because I love to post really high quality big scans (and smaller ones too, for those who cannot see them when they are larger) and this new restriction (don't even know if it is intended) is taking some of the fun out of posting.

I do still hope to see your post - I've been really enjoying your contributions. :wave:

Thanks for the compliment, Red. I don't have much though. :(

I'm not resizing, just going to post on another image host. I think this one is new, although it's from a photo shoot we've already seen a couple shots from.

esteelauderspringbrochu.th.jpg