Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

Wow! Red that closeup of Paulina holding her knees and looking straight into the camera took my breath away...just sublime thank you so much these pics are beyond fantastic!!!!!!! :wave: :wave:

I like it so much that check it my new avatar!!!!

I'm so happy you and stamoholic liked the article & pics. :wave: It was tough for me to scan it all in so it could be read, so I hope I did a reasonably good job of it. Someday I will get a bigger scanner that will scan the larger format magazines without having to break them up!

And I'm flattered that you like one of the pictures I posted enough to make it your avatar! :hug:

I am so glad I found this forum! I have been a longtime fan of Paulina's, she was and still is my favorite model! I thought I had seen all the Estee Lauder ads but I was so wrong, thank you so much Red for sharing your scans, there were lots I'd never seen before. I think I may have a couple ads not posted but I'm not entirely sure. I'm going through the archives carefully now, currently I'm at page 34, once I finish if I don't see them I'll be sure to scan and post. A huge thank you to all who have taken the time to scan, post and share their pics here, there are editorials posted that are completely new to me! :heart:

I am so glad I found this forum! I have been a longtime fan of Paulina's, she was and still is my favorite model! I thought I had seen all the Estee Lauder ads but I was so wrong, thank you so much Red for sharing your scans, there were lots I'd never seen before. I think I may have a couple ads not posted but I'm not entirely sure. I'm going through the archives carefully now, currently I'm at page 34, once I finish if I don't see them I'll be sure to scan and post. A huge thank you to all who have taken the time to scan, post and share their pics here, there are editorials posted that are completely new to me! :heart:

kalaudia - as always, nice to see you here and you are so welcome! :hug: I love when I find things that are new to me to share with everyone!

blue moon - welcome! :wave: I can't wait to see some pictures you have to share - though I know it takes a while to wander through all the pages. It's taken over a year to get all those posts! It's been a fun time and a lot of terrific people have helped get it to 109 pages! I hope you are enjoying viewing it all.

blue moon - welcome! :wave: I can't wait to see some pictures you have to share - though I know it takes a while to wander through all the pages. It's taken over a year to get all those posts! It's been a fun time and a lot of terrific people have helped get it to 109 pages! I hope you are enjoying viewing it all.

I sifted through the rest of the pages at lunch today and I actually think I've got a couple Estee Lauder ads that haven't been posted. One photo from the set I'm thinking of has been posted but not in the Lauder brochure format. Silly I didn't note the page the pic was featured on, but it's of her on the beach wearing casual clothes, very natural makeup. I've got that brochure and another photo of her in a gold sleeveless gown, arms outstretched, big smile that I believe was from the same time but was a photo at the counter they used to promote Paulina's in store appearance back in '91. I've got to rummage through the attic to find those to scan.

Found the pic I was thinking of, if my memory serves it's the only image from this shoot posted in this forum. Am I mistaken?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=584383

Yes, that picture was part of a brochure, so I do believe it was the only one we've seen from that photo shoot. I can't wait to see what you have! Both Xuxa and I are HUGE fans of Paulina's Estee Lauder work and I know many others will enjoy seeing what you have as well. :wave:

This is one of the brochures I was thinking of that I don't believe has been posted. I know I've got the other picture I mentioned as a brochure too, but haven't found it yet.

post-28377-1233103661_thumb.jpg

This one might be new too, not sure. It's from a 4 x 6 mailer from Saks Fifth Avenue. It doesn't have a date on it but I think that's the dress she was wearing in that promotional shot I mentioned and that was late '91 so I'm thinking it might be from Spring '91.

post-28377-1233103546_thumb.jpg

I don't have PhotoShop so these are just scans, without any retouching.

Thanks Red for the welcome! I loved her Estee Lauder work too.

Excellent detective work, Red! Definitely the same photo shoot. She toured sometime in the latter half of '91 promoting the makeup video, I've got an autographed copy. Now that I think about it, her Cosmo cover in the green dress was out, that was the November issue so sometime around there. I wish I had that issue autographed rather than the video, but I didn't know what to expect, I didn't even take a camera. I do remember though that she looked exactly like her pictures, and that we had to write our names on an index card in big letters for her to read because she was near-sighted.

I made a scan of my video too, not the inside though since she wrote on it...

post-28377-1233114028_thumb.jpg