Bellazon

Skinny Moms In Hollywood

trendspotter

It's not a new trend, really, but I've noticed that a lot of Hollywood moms are losing weight quickly after they give birth. Take Jaime Pressley for example. She already lost a lot of weight and she said in a recent interview that she started working out shortly after giving birth for two hours five days a week with a personal trainer. She also went on the cabbage soup diet. I've given birth twice now and both times, it took a lot of discipline to lose the weight, but I still didn't lose it in a matter of weeks. What do you think of this trend? How will it affect us "normal" people who are trying to lose the baby weight?

post-16277-1187794263_thumb.jpg

I've given birth twice now and both times, it took a lot of discipline to lose the weight, but I still didn't lose it in a matter of weeks.

You say you have given birth twice and yet your GENDER on your profile is set to MALE ? I never knew guys can give birth and that too twice. :blink:

trendspotter

New Comer

Group: Members

Member No.: 16,277

If you think need to look like a celebrity or copy what celebrities do to try to be attractive, I'm sure you will end up being disappointed. Not everyone can afford to hire a personal trainer - just like not everyone can be 5'11'' and weigh 115 lbs with 36-24-36 measurements. If you realize you can be just as attractive being yourself and not trying to live up to someone else's standard, you can be quite happy and you don't have to pay attention to this at all.

What do you think of this trend? How will it affect us "normal" people who are trying to lose the baby weight?

People who look to emulate celebrity lives are just foolish. An actress like Jaime Pressly needs to get back into top shape becuase of her role on My Name is Earl. This is what these women do for a living. And the field of acting is so competitive that it doesn't surprise me in the least that they are working hard to get back into shape.

I don't have a problem with what these actresses are doing. They aren't killing themselves to get back into shape for no reason. They have every reason to continue their successful careers and I applaud their efforts to work hard to get back into shape.

1. Personal Trainer.

2.Nannies.

3.Hair Stylists,wardrobe assistants,make up artists,etc.

4.Paparrazzi following them around wondering if their pregnant again(jennifer gardner gets that alot)

5.Air brushing.

6.Huge contracts that Im sure they would hate to lose all that money and fame over.

Theres tons of incentives for celebrities to want to lose weight over, and most of them are shallow enough they never gain enough weight during their pregnancy anyways.

simple pimple...they dont gain weight when they are preggers so they dont have any weight to lose....or minimal weight so if they gain say 10 -15 lbs. they can lose it in a couple weeks no problem. Either that or its just genetics like natalia v. They dont get stretchmarks or anything its like they never had it. everyone's different but i'm sure most of them aren't apposed to lipo suction/laser lipo/tummy tucks either.