Bellazon

Modeling Hall of Fame

Hyperion

I'm a huge baseball fan and its hall of fame is the most prestigious of all sports (mostly because it has been around the longest). So I was thinking what about a Hall of Fame here? With models of course.

While I am completely open to any suggestions, this would be my format.

----------------------------------------------

Qualifications:

1. Electors - You guys. Anyone who wants to, there are no restrictions.

2. Eligible candidates - Candidates to be eligible must meet the following requirements:

All models that have been within the business for five years.

3. Method of Election

1. Screening Process — Each member may sugest two models to be added to the ballot before the next election. The maximum ballot size is 40. Once the ballot size reaches 40, the voting process may begin. The duty of the organizer (Hyperion) shall be to prepare a ballot listing in alphabetical order eligible candidates who (1) received a vote on a minimum of five percent (5%) of the ballots cast in the preceding election or (2) are eligible for the first time.

2. Electors may vote for as few as zero (0) and as many as ten (10) eligible candidates deemed worthy of election. Write-in votes are not permitted once the ballot has been set.

3. Any candidate receiving votes on seventy-five percent (75%) of the ballots cast shall be elected to membership in the Modeling Hall of Fame.

4. Voting — Voting shall be based upon the model's ability, integrity, character, runway presence, editorial record and contributions to the industry.

5. Time of Election - Each month there will be an election held.

6. Ammendments - Hyperion reserves the right to revoke, alter or amend these rules at any time.

There! That's it. If that sounds pretentious or is hard to follow, I'm sorry but I wanted to make some sort of structure to the format. If you have questions, you can either PM me or post it here. I would also advise you to make suggestions for the format. I like the 75% majority rule, but I don't want too many people to be elected per month. I was also thinking of mirroring the veterans committee to have the retired models voted in but I wasn't sure if that was too much.

Sorry I went AWOL. Everyone just nominate two models which is easy enough. We'll see how things go from here as it might take a month or two to iron the kinks out in the process. But everyone nominate 2 models apiece.

Once there have been enough nominations, voting will begin. That could be in a week or so, it depends how long it takes to get enough nominations. The more competition, the better.

Oh and I nominate Heidi Klum and Gisele Bundchen. So that means that right now the ballot has Heidi, Gisele, Ana and Cintia on it.

• 2 months later...

If I may suggest two from an earlier time

1.THE LEGENDARY KIKI (early 1900s-1920s "Supermodel" Look up just about any Uppermost artist in Paris at the time and she has been their subject)

2.Lee Miller, subject of Picasso, Coco Chanel even designed outfits especially for her,and of Man Ray's most famous photographs, Jean Cocteau made her star in his experimental films, later a WWII Photographer herself (added bonus fact which model can claim to have taken and styled BOTH their press card photograph AND their passport photo)

• 4 weeks later...