Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Translation by me !!!!!

translation hola:

how did you start your career?

E: I began to parade when I was 16. and I did not think to become model, but to study biology. however, they discover me at the university in Miami Campus.I moved to NY and all began

with what brands have you worked?

E: the most representative with whom I have worked, are Valentino, his last parade (runaway?) of sewing. I have worked too for Michael Kors, louis vuilton, marc jacobs,chanel, diane won furstenberg. There are so much, it's a big experience.

where do you live most often of the year?

E: At NY. My sister study here, too. Too I have my dog and my apartement here. I love to travel, but it's my favorite city.

What's mean "glamour" for you?

E: this is something very personal. all women who seem glamorous it is because they have a style and character. They seem unique and have great confidence in them.

What is yours favorites clothes?

E: My favorites are what I wear most often, leather jackets

something you would never wear?

E: I think to be model I wear almost all but never say

we all have our own style, and you must surely be a reference to 1 million women. What is your style? who you admire?

E: My personal influences are mostly my friends. Many work for VS, Lily, Candice and Rosie. I envy their styles, I am aware of what they wear. we help and give ideas to each others.

what are your favorite designers?

E: Roland Mourel. Too Chanel, alexander warig, isabel marant and so much others.

How you imagine your wedding?

E: I've never raised and I didn't dream of it. but now all my friends are married.I am experienced

knowing what I know. My dress will be casual and fun.anyway, I want to keep this feeling, for when will happen. I think planning a wedding and choose the costume and it's something very sacred and good in your life. to treat it as it deserves. I loved playing with the clothes for this shoot, but I believe more to the idea of marriage and what it means, that the clothe.so you have to wait to be promised.

you're wearing one or two outfits?

E: 2. I love dance and I love to wear something short for to do it after the ceremony.

you already work for a brand wedding?

E: Yes, I marched in NY and it was something really special! I love to dress married. They are very elegant and feminine clothes. This really does feel more beautiful.

You knew Pronovias?

yes of course. it is everywhere. It is a great honor to be here in Spain and work for this brand, if known and iconic spa wedding. There are many in the world.

there are parades in the world and people know PRONOVIAS, work for them is like being an "angel" of VS. It is a great honor to be here and proud. Many of my friends have worked for pronovias

Thanks for the great Pronovia photos. Now we know why she went to work in Sevilla, Spain last June. ;)

Collections 2013

Erin Heatherton poses exclusively with new Pronovias designs

Erin Heatherton, recognized international supermodel, introduces the new 2013 Collections Pronovias, Manuel Mota Pronovias by Elie Saab by Pronovias and, in a stunning story exclusively for the magazine Hello!.

During the session, which was held in the House of Pilate, private palace located in the historic center of Seville, the model was excited with dresses Pronovias 2013 Collections: "Each dress I wore was nicer than the above, are all so feminine and are so well made that is spectacular. "

A full collection of floral elegant models for brides of all styles, from romantic, looking for a suit with large volume, until the cosmopolitan, who wants a more soft, threadlike lines.

Dresses robust but lightweight and comfortable, made of lace, chiffon, tulle and heron.

Erin Heatherton, the flagship model of the firm Victoria's Secret, could enjoy a nice photo shoot directed by prestigious photographer Antoni Bernad and art direction and production by Pronovias.

The makeup and hairdressing were by Jordi Fontanels.

Orginial article

http://www.europapress.es/chance/moda/noticia-erin-heatherton-posa-exclusiva-nuevos-disenos-pronovias-20121008110004.html

Modelinia Catches Up With Erin Heatherton as She Prepares For The Victoria's Secret Show!

1.) The Fashion Show is only a few weeks away, how are you preparing for the show?

To prepare for the show I’m getting tons of rest, drinking lots of water, and eating really clean, unprocessed foods. I try to do more daily face masks and body scrubs so my skin is hydrated and glowing on the runway.

2.) How do you maintain a healthy diet during this time?

In the morning I drink a smoothie with bee pollen, kale, brown rice protein, gogi berries, frozen acaii, and coconut water. The rest of the day I stick to small meals of protein and lots of greens.

3.) Do you have a favorite go-to snack?

When things get hectic before the show a smoothie or a green juice is a great go-to snack to nourish my body

4.) How do you get yourself in shape for the show?

I love doing different body resistance exercises with my trainer Justin Gelband. He knows how to give me curves in all the right places while toning and lengthening others. I also run and do yoga with Lynn Duffy to keep up my flexibility and inner balance when things get chaotic.

5.) Any favorite artists that you keep on your workout playlist?

Rihanna, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kayne West, Robyn, 2 Chainz, The Black Keys, Madonna, SIA, the Kings of Leon!

6.) Are you excited about this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show performers? Are you a Justin Bieber fan like Candice and Karlie?

I couldn’t be more thrilled with the performers this year. I’ve never been so excited to walk in the show, the energy is going to be explosive. I’ve wanted Rihanna to do the show since I first started! Her music inspires me so much and she’s going make the show sexier than ever! And who doesn’t love the Biebs and Bruno Mars…it really is going to be a great show, I can’t wait!

7.) Who would you like to perform at next year’s show?

I want the Kings of Leon to do the show!

8.) Speaking of performers, we heard that you recently took part in the Global Citizens Festival. How did you get involved with the benefit concert?

When I first met Hugh Evans (co-founder of the Global Poverty Project) over a year ago, he shared with me his vision to live in a world without extreme poverty. His passion, dedication, and the success of his organization inspired me to immediately start volunteering my time. As a huge music lover I was very interested in helping him to organize the Global Citizen Festival in Central Park. The Global Poverty Project has been able to use events like the Global Citizen Festival to spark a rapidly growing global movement of individuals with the same vision that Hugh passed on to me. Together we can end extreme poverty within our lifetime.

9.) Were you a big fan of any of the musical acts?

The lineup of the concert was a dream to me! I had never seen Neil Young perform live, and I’ve been listening to his music since I was in high school . I know Patrick, from The Black Keys so, not only am I a huge fan, but I was actually on vacation with him and his wife Emily a few months before the show. Emily and I volunteer for the GPP and we made it our mission to lock The Black Keys into the lineup. We nailed it! Great team effort on that.

10.) What was it like introducing John Legend?

Introducing John Legend was a huge honor! He was a surprise performer and it was really special to be the one to share that with the crowd. Everyone went crazy, it was really fun!

11.) What was your favorite moment from the event?

My favorite moment from the event was standing onstage with Hugh right after I spoke. I was in total awe of all the hard work of the GPP and was so proud to be a part of something so monumental. They were able to bring 60,000 people, amazing performers, and the leaders of incredible organizations all together to raise awareness about global issues.

http://www.modelinia...et-runway/41686