Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

• 1 month later...

So much for that comeback we've been waiting for: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprios-model-ex-erin-heatherton-files-for-bankruptcy/

Subjectively worse is that she's referred to as Leo's ex instead of former VS Angel / SI Swimsuit model.

Despite her financial failures and career decline, I'm still rooting for her to find success and meaning again in her life.

5 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

So much for that comeback we've been waiting for: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprios-model-ex-erin-heatherton-files-for-bankruptcy/

Subjectively worse is that she's referred to as Leo's ex instead of former VS Angel / SI Swimsuit model.

Despite her financial failures and career decline, I'm still rooting for her to find success and meaning again in her life.

It can also be that, considering the downfall of VS, Leo is more eyecatching as a reference than VS.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Happy that she is getting work again but also a bit sad.

When she first retired she sounded so, so tired of the modeling industry. This comeback seems entirely about her needing the money.

when dreams hit reality, usually reality wins. And there are way worse frog to be swallowed than modelling, I suppose...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...