Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

3 hours ago, Schemer said:

The fuck is your problem?

To be fair, you came in looking for a fight by picking apart their comments. They simply were responding back to you in defense as would I and the vast majority of people who aren't doormats. Soooo his comment to you is valid and appropriate. Next time, just butt out if you don't like confrontation :yes: Tad bit of advice since you don't quite get it from the read of it and your hostile response back.

And to add, EVERY MODEL who is on here won the genetic lottery and are tinkering on a fine line between staying relevant or being tossed out as last weeks "it" girl :rofl: The fashion industry is one ugly mug of an entity! :ninja: 

10 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

To be fair, you came in looking for a fight by picking apart their comments.

I just commented on 2nd post as "mess" as in she's a mess. Which is absolutely true considering that she's being sued even by her own lawyer.

How is that picking apart someone's comment?

Also, picking a fight? You're just imagining things.

Soooo his comment to you is valid and appropriate.

No it's not. I made a comment about Erin and the person replied to me personally. I never personally attacked any user here but it's OK for people to do it to me?

Next time, just butt out if you don't like confrontation :yes:

Or maybe you should "butt out" out of conversation that you were never a part of?

Tad bit of advice since you don't quite get it from the read of it and your hostile response back.

Next time keep your bad advice to yourself. Considering that you didn't give the same advice to the person that called me annoying.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I think she's done with modelling.  Practically disappeared after SI Swim 2016.  If I were to guess, I think weed impaired her motivation to stay fit - that and getting sued on a clothing business venture that went south.  She was high on her last two appearances on the Dan Patrick show a few years ago (the airings are on YouTube).  It's a shame because she's of the same age as Elsa Hosk, and Elsa is at the pinnacle of her career right now.  They both played basketball, too - albeit Elsa played professionally in Europe.  Too bad, because Erin was one of my favorites and still is.

Erin was clearly very over modeling when she quit.

Which is fair enough. I guess some aspects of the lifestyle must get annoying after a while. Also, at that time she had a nice little nest egg from her career.

Her mistake was to subsequently not find something else to do but ostensibly burn through most of her savings in a matter of a handful of years.

She should have gone back to school and made a new career out of herself.

Good points, Schemer.

I'm curious how Erin looks now since she's been out of modelling for a few years.  Rhetorically, did she let herself go or is she still fit?  I remember a phase after she left VS where she let herself go a little bit before landing with SI.

I think there were so many factors that made her decide to leave the modeling (remember that she said that Vs had asked her to lose weight, since in her initial years in VS she was very thin compared to the last year )

Not only that, I think I make bad decisions, bad friends, who knows?

from my point of view she had a decline of not knowing what to do with her life, she was young, she had money, but she made bad decisions, there was perhaps someone who advised her, she invested the money in something, she created her own business.

Before VS, she had a "quiet" career, had a couple of parades, had a couple of unknown campaigns but had, when she joined VS and became an angel, she had a stop, where she started to have different jobs (but different from other models, she did not know how to take advantage of it at all) I think that was also an important factor.

There was a lot of competition, models that scale, struggle to have a place in modeling, she did not know how to make a good decision in her career, we know that her last photos with SI 2016 (?) were bad.

I hope she can settle down, and be able to do something with her life, that she can move forward.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like Erin's looks. Not a big fan of her personality, but I think she is gorgeous. 

I hope she comes back with something good. I always loved her in VS swim and even some of her SI shots were good (I think it was SI, I don't follow SI so I'm not sure). 

Good for her and good luck to her!