chrisis511

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2017. 11. 05. at 9:55 PM, vsinside said:

Ah well, sweet Erin. I remember the first two angels I loved when I started with Victoria's Secret. Adriana & Erin, too bad she was cut off by the brand, I liked her

As I know she turned off VS because she didnt feel herself good representing the brand anymore.

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I miss to see her stuff so much, she had so much potential!

I always liked her. And she usually seemed fun and likeable in interviews I saw her in. I thought she might get hosting opportunities at some point (maybe she did and it didn't work out?).

5 hours ago, jkjk said:

I always liked her. And she usually seemed fun and likeable in interviews I saw her in. I thought she might get hosting opportunities at some point (maybe she did and it didn't work out?).

In the podcast she did a couple of years ago, she said that she didn’t feel comfortable with the body standards Victoria secret wanted from her. Also some of the girls seemed to be very mean backstage. She didn’t call them out by names however.

Sports illustrated hasn’t worked out for her because of this horrible shoot where they´ve put an orange yellow filter over everything she did. With pics like this, her votes where pretty low and they switch her for another girl. At least that’s my opinion.

At the same time I have the feeling that she is simply not interested in the whole business anymore. She said in the same podcast, that she had enough money to buy her new home and live comfortable in it. Ant that’s exactly what I get from her these days.

She seems to be a very chilled and relaxed girl who likes a lot of music and if you ask her neighbours she likes to party a lot too. I don’t know how real this stuff is but from a quick google search a couple of months ago, it seems that her neighbours try to sue her because she’s so loud.

http://kutv.com/news/entertainment/erin-heatherton-sued-by-neighbors-over-party-lifestyle

Also Fashion stylist Clare Byrne is suing her for $10 million for a sportswear collection they were meant to launch together that never got off the ground. At least he was in September 2017

http://people.com/style/erin-heatherton-sued-over-fashion-line-retroactive/.

But I haven’t heard anything about all these things recently, so no idea how relevant all of this is, and I don’t really know how trustworthy the sources are but well here you go. (do a quick google search yourself.)

Only thing Fashion relevant these days is her work with KikiRio Swim. But I have no idea where to get the pics, other than from her Instagram. And that’s about 5 pics in total.

I have no idea about any hosting opportunities, but I don’t really have the feeling that she would be interested.

So yeah, her career really slowed down quite a bit. It’s a shame since her work was always really beautiful sweet and sexy.  She was always one of my favourite models and I wish she would at least go back do Sports illustrated or something like it so we get to appreciate her once in a while.

25025264_1974512525899899_5468330259365494784_n.jpg

6 hours ago, vatras said:

In the podcast she did a couple of years ago, she said that she didn’t feel comfortable with the body standards Victoria secret wanted from her. Also some of the girls seemed to be very mean backstage. She didn’t call them out by names however.

And she's even right.

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

IMHO she has some issues with being a model.  She had a good career until she left VS.  She's also out of shape right now.

If by out of shape you mean healthy with more meat than the HF and VS standards want, I don't see anything bad at all in that.