Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Loving her body for SI. Too bad they had that one fudge up on her face...dam you PS! :p

One of my fondest hopes is for SI to stop paying their Photoshop department by the hour. In the aforementioned pic, they've made Erin look like Clu from 'Tron Legacy'. :pinch:

Of course. Didn't someone post in SI thread that one year total sum of percentages was 111% and another was something like 97%. Hilarious.

I'm not saying Erin can't win ROTY just that I believe that it's already been decided who the winner is and that voting is just a waste of time.

When Erin's vote dropped from 30% to 27% in a day while Kelly Rohrbach suddenly went from 20% to 33% of the vote, that alone has to tell you something isn't right.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit the R.O.T.Y is so rigged I can't believe it. If you wanted Kelly Rohrbach to win so badly, you shouldn't probably return the total number of votes in the ajax call to response.php. We've noticed you deleted thousands of votes (70-80'000) from Erin's account. Not funny your scammers!! ‪#‎ROTY‬ ‪#‎SIS‬‪#‎ERINHEATHERTON‬

So true, do they really think tech guys can't read a simple ajax response to a script (which is called, by the way, response.php) ?

IT guys sure love computers, but we like models better, much better :D

I'm sad that only a few people is complaining to SI Swimsuit's Facebook and Twitter accounts, we should make a fuss about it.

If they want to fix a contest, they should do it better and HIDE the frigging evidence, that's rule number one.

Unless they think we're a bunch of idiots.

NFL NFL Network Really should hire Erin Heatherton full time. I am so disgusted with this whole Sports Illustrated Swimsuit vote rigging. If they wanted Kelly Rohrbach to win so badly, you shouldn't probably return the total number of votes in the ajax call to response.php. We've noticed you deleted thousands of votes (70-80'000) from Erin's account. Kelly doesn't even have the fanbase to get 250'000 votes. You clearly deleted a lot of votes to Erin because you needed a "fresh" face to push the "next Kate Upton" thing. Unfortunately for them, tech people like myself can read ajax calls in the browser and to us, it's crystal clear that the vote was rigged. May I suggest you don't return the full vote count in the response.php script next year? " I hope EVERY model on your roster QUITS and sues them! This is disgusting what they have done to Erin! They used her to reel in her millions of fans and set her up for the fall to brand a unknown. She deserves way better SI is a joke of a company you guys have falling so much over the years good luck next year getting any model with a brain cell to join you! I hope Erin cleans the floor with your company you deserve it this is the second year you have been proved to have been voting fixing!" When you have top models with backing like this it was stupid to ever think you could get away with conning established models out of true counts. 100's of comments on Instagram and FB and you haven't replied to a single comment on this. Shame on you Sports Illustrated

It was clear from the beginning that they are going to rig the votes. It's your fault that you have involved yourself emotionally in that charade.

If you don't care why are you on the ERIN page here? You clearly aren't a fan and don't care if SIS used her and conned millions of people

It was clear from the beginning that they are going to rig the votes. It's your fault that you have involved yourself emotionally in that charade.

If you don't care why are you on the ERIN page here? You clearly aren't a fan and don't care if SIS used her and conned millions of people

I don't see how you drew that conclusion.

Also, you don't get to tell people where to post.

Did i tell you where to post??? NO!!! The fact your saying to a ERIN its my fault for getting emotionally involved!! Em excuse me as a professional model myself seeing another model being conned and used like this i think i have fair rights to voice up. This is the problem with this world too many people not willing to speak up!

Did i tell you where to post??? NO!!! The fact your saying to a ERIN its my fault for getting emotionally involved!! Em excuse me as a professional model myself seeing another model being conned and used like this i think i have fair rights to voice up. This is the problem with this world too many people not willing to speak up!

ERIN fan*

Well it is your fault. They rig votes every year, it's your fault that you fell for it. Not mine.

Feel free to keep complaining to them, they couldn't care less.

OMG are you for real right now! WOW! It's your fault for commenting on Erin's page on a subject you don't care about. If your cool with vote rigging then shame on you!.. Damn Erin worked her ass off of this! She deserves her win!