Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

I totally agree ith you katchitup. This look and colours are just perfect on her!

Your welcome ILUVBarbaraPalvin! I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of her and follow her work. I try to follow her everyday. She's one of my favorites models and one of those whom I publish most on my fanpage.

As you foxyvilla I was afraid when she left VS but since she works much more. I think that she was rather intelligent not to leave without future projects, unless wanting to leave definitively the world of the fashion.

I have some pics of her shoot with Scott Eastwood and Gigi Hadid. They are already posted there?

Hey sweetie Alienora  :flower: Can you do me a favor and credit my tumblr for the Cotton posts? Some of them were given to me and only I have them, so they are special to me.  Im sure they will show up on tumblr and listal any moment. Thanks sweetie xo Heres my link to add to your posts 

http://erinheathertonangelwings.tumblr.com/

I saw my Amfar pictures on the last page too. Please if you come to my blog for pics, please credit me. Some times I dont sleep and search for hours when theres an event or something new. I work hard every day, so I'd really appreciate ok hunnie? :hug:

Hey sweetie Alienora  :flower: Can you do me a favor and credit my tumblr for the Cotton posts? Some of them were given to me and only I have them, so they are special to me.  Im sure they will show up on tumblr and listal any moment. Thanks sweetie xo Heres my link to add to your posts 

http://erinheathertonangelwings.tumblr.com/

I saw my Amfar pictures on the last page too. Please if you come to my blog for pics, please credit me. Some times I dont sleep and search for hours when theres an event or something new. I work hard every day, so I'd really appreciate ok hunnie? :hug: