Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Victoria's Secret Model Visits Milwaukee

I don't know why people dislike Erin in interviews. She comes across as very likable, naturally beautiful, down to earth and she knows how to sell the product.

Thanks for the vid hun. Makes me like her that much more.

Ur welcome PrettyPhile :flower: I agree with you both, erin has always been one of the best spokespeople! Always super clear, unrobotic, and really "bubley" (no pun intended :p )

New Chopard Campaign:

post-42953-0-1446118434-64781_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446118434-68577_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446118434-72487_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446118434-74253_thumb.jpg

erinheathertonangelwings.tumblr

I don't know why people dislike Erin in interviews. She comes across as very likable, naturally beautiful, down to earth and she knows how to sell the product.

If you watch some of her non-scripted interviews from the past year or so, you would notice how nervous, and easily flustered & frazzle she gets :/ I think she was more relaxed in the interview above b/c they asked her questions about herself, it wasn't live, and there was little pressure on her to directly promote VS. Or she realized there is no need for her to be nervous and to keep breathing :hehe: Whatever the reason might be it is nice to see her calm & relaxed. I hope she continues feeling more comfortable with non-scripted interviews :yes:

If you watch some of her non-scripted interviews from the past year or so, you would notice how nervous, and easily flustered & frazzle she gets :/ I think she was more relaxed in the interview above b/c they asked her questions about herself, it wasn't live, and there was little pressure on her to directly promote VS. Or she realized there is no need for her to be nervous and to keep breathing :hehe: Whatever the reason might be it is nice to see her calm & relaxed. I hope she continues feeling more comfortable with non-scripted interviews :yes:

Could you possibly post some examples of her more "nervous" interviews?

Gahhh erin looks so freaking beautiful :wub: She always rocks those Herve Leger dresses, they always seem to be her go-to (though it looks like all the girls are wearing them :p )

And her hair looks gorgeous as well!