Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Anyone know what this is about? Was erin in the thanksgiving day parade or something? :idk:

@

MEREDITHBARAF: Great morning at the parade with @ErinHeatherton and spiderman! @VictoriasSecret#Thanksgiving
Erin Heatherton@ErinHeatherton

Turn on CBS mom and dad ;)

Lauren Cutillo@LaurenCutillo

@erinheatherton you looked amazing on @cbs this morning #HappyThanksgiving xoxox

post-56515-0-60058400-1353701628_thumb.j

This pic of Erin at the Parade should be credit to Teamheatherton.tumblr.com - I see her water mark has been cut off, but I see its been taken off tumblr. People search for hours for pics so I think its fair we dont cut off their tags and post them here for everyone to take and post as their own.

No offense Wendy....but can you refrain from posting pics of erin not in them? I know its nice for fans to see what erin is doing etc, but I don't see the need to post pictures of erins family, her view from her window etc. If we REALLY want to see that, we'll pay erins twitter a visit ;)

Same can be said for Candice Swanepoel's thread and others....I hope you take no offense wendy, trying to put it nicely, but I and many others would appreciate it :yes: