Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Erin Heatherton, Doutzen Kroes Host Starry Victoria's Secret Bash

If celebs weren't at George Clooney's fundraising dinner for President Barack Obama or the Battleship movie premiere last night, they were most definitely at the Victoria's Secret What is Sexy? party. Held at the same place VS hosted their spa day on Tuesday, Mr. C Beverly Hills, the jam-packed event was total sensory overload as supermodels and stars dominated the pink-hued room.

After being greeted by the night's ridiculously gorgeous hosts, VS Angels Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton and Lindsay Ellingson, we scanned the scene for familiar faces. A few bloggers were in the house, including Aimee Song of Song of Style and Swedish style icon Elin Kling, who won the VS "Sexiest Cyber Star" award. "I was completely shocked when Victoria's Secret contacted me," she tells us. "I still can't believe I won. This is the first year that they've included this category, so I'm proud to be their first Cyber Star!"

Mingling gents included Hollywood playboy Ryan Phillippe, Jesse Bradford, Leo DiCaprio's best bud Lukas Haas, Joey Lawrence and Chord Overstreet of Glee. Actress friends Emma Roberts and Rumer Willis kept to themselves at a table for the most part, until DJ Jesse Marco played a track by Azelia Banks that promptly moved them to the dance floor.

http://la.racked.com/archives/2012/05/11/e...secret_bash.php

Guilty pleasures. Biggest weaknesses. Secret indulgences. We all have them, including four of our favorite supermodels Doutzen Kroes, Lindsay Ellingson, Toni Garrn, and Erin Heatherton. We caught up with these four gorgeous blondes to find out what it is that they simply cannot resist. From astrology to whipped cream, here’s what these supermodels can’t say no to.

-Modelina

post-42953-0-1446116906-63934_thumb.jpg