Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Erin, Lindsay and Douzten will be on E! News tonight :)

Victoria's Secret‏@VictoriasSecret

The Angels show @ENews's @GiulianaRancic & @JasonKennedy1 #WhatIsSexy 4 Summer. Tune in tonight!

post-42953-0-1446116857-86767_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes‏@Doutzen

Check out @Enews tonight!! It was so fun to be there! Thank you @GulianaRancic & @JasonKennedy1

post-42953-0-1446116857-8818_thumb.jpgpost-42953-0-1446116857-88965_thumb.jpg

Have you ever seen Erin's parents?

Erin Heatherton's parents, Mark Bubley, center, and Laura Bubley, right, and their friend Lynette Galvez, left, watch the activity during an appearance by Heatherton at Victoria's Secret.

post-55369-0-1446116863-47168_thumb.jpg

Picture was taken in March 2012

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainmen...0,7615785.photo

I know she comes from a family of 4. I believe she has two sisters and one brother.

VS Angel Erin Heatherton Loves Reformation, Rag & Bone

post-42953-0-1446116864-69517_thumb.png

Victoria's Secret is in town to celebrate the unveiling of their 7th annual 2012 What is Sexy? List, which calls out the sexiest stars of the year. To kick off the festivities, VS Angel Erin Heatherton hosted a summer spa day at the swank Mr. C of Beverly Hills, where guests were treated to the beautification works (massages, makeup application, hairstyling, manicures, body bronzing) and a peek at the new VS Knockout push-up bra. After getting our hair and nails did, we hitched a poolside cabana with Heatherton to learn where the genetically-blessed New Yorker shops, grubs, drinks and strolls in LA.

Do you come here often?

"I try to make it to LA every chance I get! It's so calm; I love it here. The food, the shopping, the weather—everything is perfect. My good friend Rosie Huntington-Whitley lives here too, so I love visiting her."

Where do you and Rosie hang when you're in town?

"We like to get drinks at Chateau Marmont (8221 Sunset Blvd) or Soho House West Hollywood (9200 West Sunset Blvd) when we're feeling fancy. [Laughs]"

Do you beeline to any boutiques?

"I love, love, love Reformation on West 3rd..."

They actually just relocated to Melrose. The new space is bigger and better!

"Really? Oh my god, thank you for telling me! I would have been so devastated if I went to the West 3rd location and didn't see it!"

That's what we're here for. Do you have any other shopping favorites?

"Seriously, thank you! Besides Reformation (I love their floral dresses), I also really enjoy Satine—I love their namesake brand, as well as their selection of T by Alexander Wang maxi dresses and everything Rag & Bone. I'm obsessed with Rag & Bone."

We're stoked that Rag & Bone is opening a shop on Melrose. Where do you dine?

"I love Matsuhisa (129 North La Cienega Blvd), M Cafe de Chaya (7119 Melrose Ave), Cecconi's (8764 Melrose Ave) and Il Sole (8741 West Sunset Blvd). I also love Earth Bar (8365 Santa Monica Blvd). They have the best acai bowls and I get all my vitamins there."

Do you have any summer travel plans?

"I'm going to India in June for Global Polio Immunization Day. It's going to be an amazing experience—I've never been there! And it's for a wonderful cause: the Global Poverty Project. This initiative full-on changed my life. You know, it's been such a breath of fresh air to be able to use my time to do something I'm truly passionate about—I feel like I've found my path!"

· Victoria's Secret [Official Site]

Victoria's Secret 'What is Sexy?' pink carpet arrivals at Mr C Hotel in Beverly His.

http://www.newscom.com/nc/displayOpenDetai...rch1String=erin heatherton&search2String=a&dispOutput=grid&eaCurrentPageNum=1&bylinesearch=&locationsearch=&sourcesearch=&actionsearch=&postersearch=&attrsearch=&capwrisearch=&categorysearch=&scatssearch=&scodesearch=&specialsearch=&subjectsearch=&feature=spnphotosthree&vg=false&sort=d&searchPhoto=Y&searchVideo=N&searchText=N&searchGraphics=N&searchkey=[]&searchtype=newsearch&searchSet=no&searchSetName=&searchHZ=N&searchVT=N&daterng=