Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

love her new vs pictures, she's starting to be my favorite angel

About time too! What took you so long :) She is a sweetheart :blush::heart:

I don't know, I always though she was cute, I really don't like VS models except for Doutzen, Lais, Rosie and Erin and maybe Chanel I don't know if I like her yet she is still growing on me I am referring to Chanel.

I am not into Blondes but Erin and Doutzen are special. Is rare for me to like Blondes, and If I like someone blonde they should feel special.

love her new vs pictures, she's starting to be my favorite angel

About time too! What took you so long :) She is a sweetheart :blush::heart:

I don't know, I always though she was cute, I really don't like VS models except for Doutzen, Lais, Rosie and Erin and maybe Chanel I don't know if I like her yet she is still growing on me I am referring to Chanel.

I am not into Blondes but Erin and Doutzen are special. Is rare for me to like Blondes, and If I like someone blonde they should feel special.

that's good =) i mean we're not here to discuss which models are better or not. i like blondes so that's pretty much explain it :) i dont love chanel but i respect her.. anyway i am so excited to see this year's VSFS !! can't wait to see models outfit :)

New video on VS All Access:

Introducing...PINK Hearts Fashion Show

Oct 21, 2011 - Get the inside scoop on all things PINK in the lead up to the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, including exclusive sneak peeks, pics, videos and more!

First up, a backstage pass to the hottest PINK action from last year’s show. Don’t miss it! Tuesday, Nov. 29 10/9C only on CBS.

>>> http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/201...s-fashion-show/