Sign in to follow this  
minus1

Issues with personal message

Hi, i have an issue, i can't send personal message anymore.

it says "This message can not be sent because the recipient's inbox is full."

I only have 11 messages in my inbox and 6 in my sent items.

Thanx for your help

Hello, mods, admins seen and unseen and fellow members :wave: .

This thread is for addressing PM problems. With mine at the moment, I was needing to get pictures sent to me for a competition and then discovered that for some reason I can't go beyond page 1 of my PMs :lost: . I tried clicking the other numbers, typing the numbers in...and it just brings page 1 back on the screen. Thank you :) .

I had this problem today.

I could read messages from the last page only (page 8 in my case), but couldn't read from any other page :/

I'm having more problems than just this one. I can barely get into the site. It's loading very slowly and sometimes it doesn't load at all. Sometimes it says cannot find server. I've restarted my computer over and over again but that doesn't seem to be the problem. I don't know what else to do.

I have the same problem. I can view the first page in my inbox but can't read my older PMs because other pages won't open :(

Have u tried dragging the 2nd page into another tab?

LiQe, u hold-cliQ the 2nd page and drag the "linQ" into another tab on your browser.

:unsure:

I have the same problem. I can view the first page in my inbox but can't read my older PMs because other pages won't open :(

Have u tried dragging the 2nd page into another tab?

LiQe, u hold-cliQ the 2nd page and drag the "linQ" into another tab on your browser.

:unsure:

I've just tried that, but it automatically leads me to the first page :/ Thanks anyway. :)

Maddog is working on it, everyone :flower: .

For now, "sent items" is working okay, at least :) . So try to either click black check in the "send to sent items" box before sending a message, or send it to yourself :ninja: and click the "send to sent items" box and then just put the name of the person who sent it to you in parentesis next to the message title :flower: .

please try again now.

maddog could you please fix the pm problem? :(

I really want to see my previous pms :cry:

Thanks in advance :flower: