Bellazon

Your first car, and what ya drivin now...

Xfiler

I don't have any pictures of my first car, but it was a real piece of work (in a bad way)

I never actually drove it because I couldn't get the trans fixed, so I had it towed away and got $40 out of the deal. It was a Black 1983 Firebird, looked kinda like the Nightrider firebird, except shitty. :rolleyes:

Looked like this one

138_142_pontiac.jpg

My second car was a 1984 Mustang, also a piece of work, it ran really well though, but had no power at all, and looked pretty bad.

Looked kinda like this, only worse of course.

post-16-0-1446023661-45596_thumb.jpg

3rd car, 1980 Trans Am, Chevy Orange, piece of shit. With a 350 from a '77 Monte Carlo. Engine gets an A+ rest of the car=rusted out shit box. <_< It could do a 14 sec quarter mile, which is just above mediocre.

Looked like this, only without that hood,

firebird.jpg

4th car, :cry: Trans Am WS6 :cry: Lost my job, and lost it, 'nuff said. The only picture I actually have of any of my cars.

exs.jpg

I drive my moms Saturn now. ;)

Edit: By the way every payment on that WS6 was paid for out of my own pocket, no mommy, daddy help. ;)

First car was a 89 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL, the cars I'm currently driving are 2005 Mercedes clk & 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid (which my Husband drives mostly)

this is my baby,  :)  stock rims for winter  <_< 

cefc89bc.jpg

wat was your hp on that again king?

stock is 320, i have around 375, got some basic upgrades on it. i want to push 500 after i upgrade the turbos :evil:

get the greddy turbo timer and boost controller....around 400 bucks and it'll give ya control over ur turbos

i have a turbo timer, but no boost controller. i'll show you a picture of my timer and interior sometime. im getting a boost controller with my new snails :cool: . i need money though :( . i don't feel like it's worth it for the stock turbos.

• 2 months later...