Bellazon

When do they select the models for the VS shows?

ninanina19

Actually according to people at tFS most of the models have already been selected. Casting will be done in Sept. to make it official. The "angels" (Adriana, Ale, Karolina, Selita, Izabel, & Miranda) are already a shoo in (of course). As well as Marisa Miller who has been confirmed by her official forum.

Actually according to people at tFS most of the models have already been selected. Casting will be done in Sept. to make it official. The "angels" (Adriana, Ale, Karolina, Selita, Izabel, & Miranda) are already a shoo in (of course). As well as Marisa Miller who has been confirmed by her official forum.

I read that too but I also heard they did it like 2 weeks before the show.

you are not the only one, I read last year as well that models were selected usually around November 1st, and the show was in the middle of November. Thats when the casting occurs and then 2 weeks later is the actual show. I forgot where I read it, but I definitely remember reading it. Of course at that time I couldn't believe it since its so close but thats what I read.

I doubt it though, it would suck to be that close. I think maybe the fittings are on November 1st, or maybe they select a few new models you know while the major spots are already booked.

you are not the only one, I read last year as well that models were selected usually around November 1st, and the show was in the middle of November. Thats when the casting occurs and then 2 weeks later is the actual show. I forgot where I read it, but I definitely remember reading it. Of course at that time I couldn't believe it since its so close but thats what I read.

I doubt it though, it would suck to be that close. I think maybe the fittings are on November 1st, or maybe they select a few new models you know while the major spots are already booked.

I agree. And yes I read that in an article as well last December or some time around that but then again I also read that Heather Mark's spot in the show was confirmed in like September. I think that most of the models are asked to participate and the casting for the spots left occurs in November.