Bellazon

Nataša Bekvalac
Thumbnail

dna

Nataša Bekvalac (Serbian Cyrillic: Наташа Беквалац; Šatrovački: ШатаНа КвалацБе, ŠataNa KvalacBe) is a famous contemporary pop star in Serbia and surrounding countries. She was born on September 25, 1980 in Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Yugoslavia (Serbia).

Music career

Bekvalac blasted onto the Balkan music scene in 2001 with her debut album Ne Brini (Don't worry); hits from the album included the title track and Samo si moj (You're only mine). The success continued in 2003 with Ništa lično (Nothing personal) which produced the single Mali Signali (Small signals), with continuing success in 2005 with the album Stereo Ljubav (Stereo Love). A selection of singles from each album were chosen for her "Best of..." compilation released later in 2005.

In 2006, she married Danilo Ikodinović, and gave birth to a baby girl Hana in March 2007. She is 1,71cm tall and her main interest is fashion.

she is famous as a slut... omg, i so have no respect for her... she is suposed to be a singer, but she has a tiny problem... SHE CANNOT SING!!!

I agree with you, but there is a lot of her songs that I like. She is more famous b/c of her relationships and her look (shes done plastic surgery) then b/c of her singing.