Bellazon

logo question?

enVY

I never said Cintia would be perfect...and I wouldn't vote to put her up there in the first place.

x.x

I like the first Daria one. :wub:

Oh, I just expressed how I feel! I didn't claim that you were all for her, just kinda replying to OS's how about a Cintia question! I guess we are agreeing :hug:

And glad you liked the Daria one! :laugh:

who i would like to see someone know in a logo is josie or doutzen.

for someone underrated i would like catrinel menghia, lorraine van wyk, yamila diaz.

I'll repeat what I had said previously. I'm out for Doutzen logo, cuz lately she is the heir to Adrianas throne. And IMO putting her in the logo would just create more haters for her!

And Josie is another girl I like a lot, but I'm really in for that being a model, and even tho' Josie can be considered as a model, I'd still count her as a celebrity, so nay for her also! :/

we should give peeps one more day or something to come up with stuff, and then make a poll. does that sound ok?

I'm totally with Matt. Give us a deadline to offer more logos(and tell me it on CET please), and than the stuff picks some of the best ones, and we'll vote! ;)

And please if we are going to vote, disable this stupid:

1. logo A / logo B / logo C

2. logo D / logo E / logo F / logo G / logo H

3. logo I / logo J

If we'll have 3 votes, we should give our votes to 3 candids, not 10! :ninja:

I like it too but its kinda dark on my computer, probably just me. So is the logo strictly female here :ninja:

I kinda worked on colours and brightness, but these were the best I was able to come up!

logomona3fw4.jpg

logomona2ba5.jpg

The original image is just too dark, so I wasn't able to make them any better! I think the original one is better! :idk:

On the other note, some Italian language curses:

Bella --> Beautiful

Bello --> Handsome

Yes, the logo should be a female IMO. Just look at avatars and signatures of the members! Over 95% are females!

And from the male ones you posted this one was the best!

:thumbsup:

ene posted this on the first page...i thought it was pretty cool actually

logo1np3.jpg

me too :ninja: but that's like my favorite picture of Mona ever so I'm biased :laugh:

I think we have a lot of nice logos to work with. Perhaps we could change the logo every month or so and give many/most of them a chance :)

One of my fav pics too lol. :wub:

but I like your idea....but maybe every like 5 months or something. Every month could be slightly confusing :laugh:

here's the last set of ones that my lovely angel made for the forum

model1rh4.jpg

model2wo2.jpg

model3lf3.jpg

model4uy2.jpg

model5kw2.jpg

model6cx3.jpg

model7xy0.jpg

model8jq5.jpg

As from these ones, I liked #2 and #4!

But I'm out for #3! As I said for the actual logo, we should put a face up there. The logo looks really nice, but the hat is closing her face. I can't say that girl is beautiful, just seeing this pic. IMO the logo should be focused on facial beauty! :D

Guest ~CrazyBeautiful~

I like the alina it looks nice, and i also like darla baker. if we going for male i would like gabriel aubry, josh wald logo.

Sooooooooooooooooooo :whistle: What's the mods desicion? :idk:

Btw Ophelia Darla is a great pick! :thumbsup:

Why did I forget her anyway! :ermm:

Here is the Darla logo I made, but instead of putting the photo you posted, I put my favorite Darla photo.

I tried both, and this one looked better to me! :flower:

logodarlaar7.jpg

• 2 years later...