Bellazon

logo question?

enVY

:laugh: You're right, the majority probably won't be happy unless it's a VS model, but I do think it's good to shake things up a bit and have a little model diversity.

How about a Cintia Dicker logo? :shifty: :p

Or, how about members suggest some images they would like to see :flower: That way the staff has something to work with. :)

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! :laugh: :p

Of course you're not going to be banned :flower: Thank you for the explanation for why you don't think the logo works b/c that's a lot more helpful to us and maybe we can work to change it now! :)

:hug:

The majority wont be happy unless you use some VS model. *shrugs* but not everyone will be happy like you said.

I'll agree with Daniyizela!

Actually the statement is totally true, but on the other hand I'm sure that VS models are the ones that have the most haters on the forum. Thats why I said Mona was a perfect choice. IMO people see VS models in every single thread, so making them logo girls is not the best option that we have! I personally wouldn't want to see some of the girls I think they are overrated in the logo. And the girls I like a lot like Jessica Alba, or Alessandra Ambrosio are the ones that I know most of the people will dislike, so putting a medicore famed model/celeb (but I'm for that being a model) will be better. Every girl has some cute pics that will fit really nice as logo! :D

Cintia would be wonderful!! But I don't think everyone will agree lol

What about Gemma? :idk: I don't know how to make them or I would show you...but I think Gemma would look great

Well I'll disagree once again! I don't think Cintia will be perfect. Not that I dislike her, but she just doesn't fit as a logo girl IMO! Same for Carol T, who is my #4 overall! And even my #2 Gemma (but I can't be 100% sure)!

I just don't have any pics of them, that I think will fit perfect as logo. But if you want you can just post some pics of them that you think will make a nice logo, and some of us will convert it to a logo! :hug:

Here are some logos I made:

Doutzen <_<

logodoutzykg6.jpg

Adriana :)

logoadriananw4.jpg

Ale :woot:

logoalefinalay1.jpg

Miranda :woot:

logomkay4.jpg

But as I said before, let's make it more misterious! How about this girl that is in my #7 overall? I bet most of the members won't have any idea on who she is. But just look at this:

Karen Carreno :woot:

logokarenta3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

But, I can't post all of these ones, without bringing up my one and only Daria! Don't you think she looks mesmerizing?

logodaria1zv3.jpg

Oh My, I heard the crowd going "Daria, Daria, Daria. . ." :laugh:

OK, another one by Daria:

logodaria2bz3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, Daria 1 & Karen Carreno are my favs :D