Bellazon

logo question?

enVY

The logo looks fine to me. We can't please everyone all the time with the model choice, so if that's the reason you think it sucks, I'm sorry :| If there's another reason you think it sucks, feel free to share that reason. Saying "logo sucks" isn't particularly helpful.

It's Mona Johannesson.

The logo looks fine to me. We can't please everyone all the time with the model choice, so if that's the reason you think it sucks, I'm sorry :| If there's another reason you think it sucks, feel free to share that reason. Saying "logo sucks" isn't particularly helpful.

It's Mona Johannesson.

First of all:

*- Forgive me for my english in the underlined sentences! :blush: Hoping you'll gonna get what I was trying to say! :blush:

Now:

Nope, that wasn't the reason I said the logo sucks. The model choice is above perfect IMO. I'd rather see Mona as the logo girl, than my favs like Daria, Gemma, Jessica Alba, Carol T., etc., or the previous logo girl Bianca. And I doubted that she was Mona, but went within a couple of names so I wasn't sure! Anyway, the logo is not something I care at all, but as far as it's a site about beauty I think putting a normal face (Where eyes are on top, and mouth is in bottom) would have been better than to put a foto of a face like laid on a bed! I'm not really that much into Mona, but I just remember her from your previous avatar, and she looks perfect on that photo.

logo1np3.jpg

I just made it to show how it looks! IMO this one is 100 times better (I meant it) than the actual one! And I bet there are tons of pictures that Mona will be better as a logo than the actual one!

That being said, I never said such things as "Change it", nor I didn't type that cuz I thought that my opinions matters at all! I post in quite a few forums, and always try not to put my nose in the business of the stuff. But this was a thread that was created from a member that didn't like the previous logo(or was bored from it), and I just typed that I didn't like this one! If most liked this one, than it's the way it goes. I now that there is no such thing as pleasing everyone, and it won't be a big deal if I'll be along the unpleased members! I just think that not the first pic you came up should stay there for months. If you (the stuff) can came up with better picture (which I trust), than why not trying a couple of pictures more, and choose the best from them in the end. IMO this picture choice wasn't a perfect desicion, and I just pointed that out. If I sounded rude, I'm really sorry. I typed that, just because I think that if a couple of members post their opinions it will help you to find out was it a perfect choice, or is there still something better!

I don't think it's a wrong thing at all! :laugh:

Am I going to be banned?! :cry:

:p :p :p

^ I'm actually not a big fan of it, but I also don't use the default skin, so it doesn't phase me. :laugh: Hence why I hurriedly said it was fine :p

Obviously, not everyone is going to agree on the logo, but as I said before, if you can give a reason for why you think it doesn't work, that's a lot more helpful than "I don't like it" or "it sucks." We can't please everyone, but at least we can take constructive criticism into consideration and possibly make changes in the future if we see fit :flower:

ETA: one thing that does concern me about this logo, is that I think we've used it before haven't we? :unsure: