Sign in to follow this  
Banjo

Motion avatars

Upload it to imageshack but the GIF has to be at least 1.5MB . If it goes over, then it won't upload.

For over 1.5MB avatars, I use tinypic :)

Once, you upload it, copy the Direct Link.

Go to My Controls > Edit Avatar Settings. Past the URL and enter the width and height of the avatar.

Hope that helps :)

Mickiala   

I have a premade motion avatar that according to paint is 150 x 150,but on imageshack it says The file you attempted to load is 1839 kilobytes.Please usa a third party resize tool such as Microsoft Image resizer so that it is less then 1536 kilobytes.

I downloaded Microsoft image resizer and it still says it, what can I do? :blink:

I have a premade motion avatar that according to paint is 150 x 150,but on imageshack it says The file you attempted to load is 1839 kilobytes.Please usa a third party resize tool such as Microsoft Image resizer so that it is less then 1536 kilobytes.

I downloaded Microsoft image resizer and it still says it, what can I do? :blink:

i thinQ they asQed u to compress the filesize, not the image size

150x150 is the width and height, not the file size. 1839 kilobytes is the file size, you can send it to me and I will be happy to make the file size smaller :flower: it will require either shortening it or making it a bit smaller.