Bellazon

Quotes

Guest quasicartes

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

Chappelle's Show: So worthy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rick James: I'm Rick James, bitch!

Charlie Murphy: I knew what hotel he was stayin' at. I told my boys I'd catch up with them later. So I shot over to the hotel, went up to his room...

[Cuts to Rick James sitting on a dresser talking to himself]

Rick James: So then... he comes in there and I says, "Listen, bitch, I'm Rick James."

Charlie Murphy: Eddie and everybody else thought that that was the funniest shit. And that threw me in a weird space cause I'm like, "Yo, this is Rick James and he's a star. Maybe I'm overreacting." I actually went there like, "Maybe I shouldn't do nothing." But my ghetto side was going, "Yo, stomp this motherfucker out right here. What the fuck is wrong with him?"

Real Rick James: Could you imagine two grown men doing this? Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Rick James: I'm one of the baddest motherfuckers of all time, one of the best singers and one of the best looking motherfuckers you've ever seen. Hold my drink, bitch.

Rick James: Bitches! Come over here and show Charlie Murphy yo titties!

[women lift up their shirts]

Rick James: The milks gone bad!

Rick James: [as Charlie and Eddie Murphy beat up on his legs] YOU DARKNESS, YOU BLACK - LATE NIGHT - EVIL MOTHAFUCKAS - BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS! YOU RAW... DARKNESS... YOU... DELIRIOUS... MOTHAFUCKAS. YOU WAS COLD AS ICE.

Charlie Murphy: [narrating] But still, after taking a beating like that, Rick's like...

Rick James: Fuck yo couch, nigga.

Guest quasicartes

"I don't know about technology and I don't know about finance and

accounting."

BERNARD J. EBBERS, former chief executive of WorldCom, at his trial.

• 2 months later...
Guest quasicartes

"The ding-dong goes in the hoo-hoo. Repeat until stuff comes out"---Babie Stewie in a recent Maxim interview

A girl's legs are her best friends...but even the best of friends must part.

-- Redd Foxx

I've been too f**king busy, and vice versa.

-- Dorothy Parker (1893

Guest quasicartes

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.

-- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

Jessica Alba told Cosmopolitan:

"I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's a slut if she enjoys sex."

"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more."