Bellazon

Quotes

Guest quasicartes

Guest quasicartes

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand its simplicity.---Dennis Ritchie

Guest quasicartes

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." --Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life," --Brooke Shields, during an interview to become Spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign.

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body," --Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." --Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents.

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." --Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." --Al Gore, Vice President

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix." --Dan Quayle

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." --Bill Clinton, President

"We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP

"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."--Keppel Enderbery

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances."--Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina

^ From consumption-junction.com

"Sex is like money. Only too much is enough."

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

--George Patton--

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?"" - Will Rogers (1879-1935)

"Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate." - Thomas Jones

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money." --Jack Handey

Guest quasicartes
"Sex is like money. Only too much is enough."

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.  

--George Patton--

These two are great. I so :heart: Patton.

not from anyone famous but from my english teacher...we have laptops and my friend is in the front of the class and he told him to show him his screen and he was on a forum...the second time he caught him

teacher: ooh jones thats strike 2...you better watch it...strike 3 and i'm whipping a bean bag at your head. YOU BETTER DUCK BOY! YOU BETTER DUCK!

:laugh: :laugh:

then in science class today the freshman behind me had this sheet for another class where he had to research all these help sites...it was basically a sheet with a bunch of rape hotlines for girls.

freshman: this is so stupid...they're all for 14 year old girls

me: thats because women whine about everything.....la dee da they're too good for surprise sex.

*i read the rest of the page and see rape and incest hotline*

me: wow...an incest rape hotline...didnt think that was such a problem that they needed a hotline for it....i dont see why they are crying about it anyways, its fun for the whole family!

i got some weird looks from my teacher that day :blink:

Guest quasicartes

"I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practice they choose; they should draw the line at goats though."---Sir Elton John

So, I guess, you are perfectly normal Discostu. :trout:

we're on terror alert orange, which means that something could happen at sometime at someplace, so LOOK SHARP--American Dad

Death- "Imagine what the world would be like if Hitler were still alive"

Announcer- "if you are in the Los Angelos area, and would like tickets to Hitler, call 213-du werdest eine krankenschwester brauchen"---family guy

"ell hello lips legs breasts and ass"Quagmire from Family guy

Guest quasicartes
"ell hello lips legs breasts and ass"Quagmire from Family guy

That's a great pick-up line. Maybe I should try that next time.

Guest quasicartes

"There's so much pollution in the air now that if it weren't for our lungs there'd be no place to put it all."---Robert Orben