Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Baseball is hard to watch, especially on TV. I wouldn't watch it if it was commercial free. Too many guys standing around grabbing their nuts and spittin, and they don't even have cheerleaders. They don't play in the rain, snow, or whatever, and the players get paid too much damn money for stading in center field and making plays on maybe 2 or 3 pitchs of the whole game. If this is America's national pasttime, I say we let it rot in the past, FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL FOREVER!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Spring leagues are upon us... I love this time of year... The season of optimism... Everyone has a chance to win the world series except maybe the Braves, Nationals, Marlins, and Mets... :whistle:

Yea they under performed.... <_< but... there was alot of things going on in the clubhouse... you had players who liked Larry Bowa and then you had those that didn't want to play for him... This year we got Manuel and we are just going out there and playing baseball and having fun... There is no pressure...

You say there is no pressure, but if you under perform again then you can't blame the manager.

The NL East will be interesting to watch....Until the Braves lose, you have to say they are the favorites to win the division. Last year, everyone had them finishing third and look what happened.

I'm so giddy, I can't wait for Opening Day.