Bellazon

Armani Privé

Strawberry BigMac

Ahh! :chicken: :chicken:

Cate Blanchett flew in from her film location to see Mr.Armani at his finest...my favorite HC collection this season. Oh my...but look the gloves..the crystals the rockstar appeal! But I love. :wub: Strawberry...great topic start I was tempted to start one..but I promised myself I will never do that again. Oh Mr. Armani is jusst....ahhh I love that man. :wub:

fery you took the words outta my mouth. I am infatuated with gloves right now....those printed skirts with the jackets. The use of colours and sudo neutrals mixed with all the different tectures. It had such focus!!! it just flowed so well. That fuchia coat was heaven....and most of the dress' were just perfect. Plus the belts, hats, gloves (as you said) and other details were so inovative.

omg he is one of my favourite the first few skirts were so glam. What i also love about him is that eventhough the clothing is HC its so wearable ....its perfect for celebrities. Galiano has his place and he is amazing but its more a piece de theatre....this is just great stuff you want to wear. Im rarely dissapointed at any HC show.

he does the most innovative suits as well. This kind of reminds me of Dior ready to wear fall winter only dark.

notice how its only waspy white girls lol.

thanks again van!!

Lol... Raspy white girls. :rofl: :rofl: style.com said that too..well something like it. That the his models did the clothes no justice. the lighting was horrible the girls looked almost dead; and it looked as if some of their knees needed some lotion on them. :ermm: But totally agree it was great HC wearable collection. :wub:

lol it said that!!!....was it under the runway review or where did you see it?

he has used michelle alves, yasmin and karolina amaral before which was great but i hate the models they have been useing lately in most shows.....they just look so friggen plain!!! They just look like the girl next door. they might as well just literaly get clothes hangers on a hanging converyor belt

lol it said that!!!....was it under the runway review or where did you see it?

he has used michelle alves, yasmin and karolina amaral before which was great but i hate the models they have been useing lately in most shows.....they just look so friggen plain!!! They just look like the girl next door. they might as well just literaly get clothes hangers on a hanging converyor belt

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yeah runway review. :yes:

And I know! Remember when Leticia Birkhuer was his go to girl? I miss those days. The Brasilians. :cry:

she is very beautiful leticia.

well obviously they have to be super skinny...i mean look at the girls arms. they are like sticks. eventhough i do think tall skinny girls look better in the clothes (more versatile)....lol sometimes they take it a little to far.

Yes, I agree tall & thinner models look better, but sometimes they are just too thin, their plainess kind

of reflects on the clothes

• 5 months later...