Bellazon

Your beauty secret

greeneyed_lady

Body butter, is really moisturizing heavy body cream. Cocoa and Shea are natural products that have a high content of natural moisturizers, so generally people with very dry skin will use these types of body butter.

There are others however, the body shop has a full line of body butters and not all are for very dry skin. I believe coconut and mango are for normal or slightly dry skin...not sure.

My skin doesn't dry out over much, so I'm usually just fine with body lotion, but body butter is cool. It's a little thicker and if you like moisture, probably the way to go.

It's a also a good alternative to massage oils, cause it's way less messy. :)

Can't live without? The entire warm vanilla sugar line from bath & body works.  I have it all. Lip balm, body lotion, body cream, body scrub, soap, hand sanitizer, shower gel and cream, perfume, body spray and their special body lotion with micro proteins and gold glitter. It's purty...i wear that when I want to be glittery.

Oh, I absolutely love these! Sadly Bath & Body Works aren't available where I live, but my aunt has brought me some warm vanilla sugar things when she's visited the states and they are just so yummy :heart:

i have a question..does anyone else have a problem of always dry lips?? no matter what i put on then(and trust me i've tried so many things) they always feel dry..the strange thing is they're not actually dry but i always feel some sort of discomfort..also..chapsticks..don't you ladies get those white lines of the side of your mouth? i absolutly hate those..but i haven't found a product that would i find perfect for my lips..any suggestions?

It's not so much a Beauty Secret as it is a necessity and then some..

Baby Powder.. :heart:

I seriously can't go one day without putting some all over my body after I get out of the bath/shower. Baby Powder is an absolute god send.

Guest quasicartes
im not allowed to post in here because im a guy but guys have beauty secrets too....if you call it that. :whistle:

C :evil: O :evil: L :evil: L :evil: A :evil: G :evil: E :evil: N?

Body butter, is really moisturizing heavy body cream.  Cocoa and Shea are natural products that have a high content of natural moisturizers, so generally people with very dry skin will use these types of body butter.

There are others however, the body shop has a full line of body butters and not all are for very dry skin. I believe coconut and mango are for normal or slightly dry skin...not sure.

My skin doesn't dry out over much, so I'm usually just fine with body lotion, but body butter is cool. It's a little thicker and if you like moisture, probably the way to go.

It's a also a good alternative to massage oils, cause it's way less messy.  :)

Thanks for explaining that to me, my skin gets super dry in winter so I may have to try some. Wow, I didn't even realize massage oils were suppose to moisturize :laugh: I swear I'm not as dense as I seem :/ lol

well, the purpose of massage oils isn't specifically to moisturize, but they do rehydrate the skin some since, as oils, they replace any natural body oils you may have scrubbed off in the shower.

But A. They're messy and B. they'll clog up your pores, cause it's much denser than the oils your body produces.

Here's a link to the body shop, so you have a better idea of what body butter is. :)

http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/index.jsp

The Body Shop was my first job when I was ... 16 or 17. I worked there over the Christmas season. Lots of stuff to learn about the products and I wasn't very good at sales back then. I like the store, though. The Body Butters are amazing and my mom loooooves the Coconut.

Beauty secrets:

For great lookin skin:

1. Sleep

2. Water

3. Biotherm Aqua source non stop dry skin!

Great looking lips:

Biotherm moisterising lip balm spf 8

that's all i use. And i can't live without my red lipstick (my trade marrk ;) )