Bellazon

Okay girls, what makes a guy a pervert to you?

Ness

• 4 years later...

So me and my friend were in this class and a girl walked by with a noticeably attractive butt. I said to him to 'check out that ass' and my teacher happened to hear. She asked me if I said anything perverted. Would that be considered perverted? She didn't hear me and I didn't touch her or say it to her face..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Com'on, Honestly this is how the mind of a 90% of straight girls works to identify a perv in their life.

PERVERT

spacer.png

NO PERVERT

spacer.png

The other 10% prefer to be single.. I guess.

And for those who says women can't be so pervert as a man OMG OMG... I have more evidence of that than is possible to put in ashamed the selfsame Marquez of Sade.

Everyone is how is it. And need someone who fit with that.

A perv or non perv will never will be with someone who dont satisfy their sexual life in the way they want, No matter if the most hottest girl ever alive or the most glorious man alive.

After all, at the end the beauty will be gone soon or later and who you really are is going to stay.

On 5/31/2019 at 12:58 PM, Shonnette_Yamo said:

Com'on, Honestly this is how the mind of a 90% of straight girls works to identify a perv in their life.

PERVERT

NO PERVERT

You're a brave one, I never encountered a woman who will admit this without a fight 😄  Any unattractive person that is caught looking the wrong way or making accidental "tells" is automatically a creepy pervert in gossip / personal admission and should be summarily hanged from the nearest tree-branch and burned in fire...

Leo Dicaprio, the global phenomenon that is 50 shades of grey, Ted Bundy, UFC fighters, degenerate musicians, and other inconvenient truths say things about what is really superficially attractive to the masses and what few individual women would admit to.  No honor among genetic thieves :rofl:

Woman, lesbian, Troll, Alien, Evil twin of Trump, You can labeling myself as you want  sweety, I dont know you and you don know me... so we dont have nothing to prove to anyone.

But what I said is the true, Thats how straight woman think.

On 6/5/2019 at 7:14 AM, Shonnette_Yamo said:

But what I said is the true, Thats how straight woman think.

what you said ...is just what you said. Yet another stupid opinion lucking proof and verification and not the truth. A person who makes a claim has the burden of proof to justify the claim .... your opinion wasn't verified or proved to be true by you (or by anyone else). It's an opinion based on preference and assumption and not on real facts. 

the real truth is that women select alpha males like myself regardless their financial status or how they dress :rofl: 

6 hours ago, SuperG.Girl said:

what you said ...is just what you said. Yet another stupid opinion lucking proof and verification and not the truth. A person who makes a claim has the burden of proof to justify the claim .... your opinion wasn't verified or proved to be true by you (or by anyone else). It's an opinion based on preference and assumption and not on real facts. 

the real truth is that women select alpha males like myself regardless their financial status or how they dress :rofl: 

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, Shonnette_Yamo said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

no proof plus a typical response of self righteous people .......... Bye lesbian freak, troll, alien,  guy pretending to be a girl ...... or whatever you are. I'm leaving this thread for good :wave: 

You are surrounded of proofs on this site. You saw one of this girls dating with a normal guy?

You need to understand

How you look at yourself

spacer.png

How you really are

spacer.png

And..

spacer.png

Bye Alpha Nerd...keep living in your bubble of farts

On 6/6/2019 at 6:12 PM, SuperG.Girl said:

I'm leaving this thread for good :wave: 

how I hate it when reality proves me wrong and I have to come back while I stated I'm leaving for good :no: 

On 6/6/2019 at 7:19 PM, Shonnette_Yamo said:

You are surrounded of proofs on this site.

No I'm not surrounded with proof on this site..... as it seems you luck the mental capacity to understand what is proof and what isn't.

Indeed most models date guys above average. That's all you're the information you gonna find on this site which isn't proof οf what your claimed, because your claim is that 90% of straight women find normal guys pervert and the rest of them prefer to stay single. Models are just the one zillionth of the total female population ...... why don't you get out of the bellazon bubble and go to the real world? In the real world the vast majority of women will date, marry, and deliver the mediocre son of the mediocre guy. Why don't take those women into account? Are the vast majority of the female population masochists who like to suffer marrying the ones who consider pervs?

As it seems it's you who prefer to live on bubbles instead of the real world and not me ..... you'll find a lot of farts to build you bubble as (according to your profile claim) you are located between her legs, the same place the hole that farts originate is located. Make sure you leave that place every now and then  and use your head to think instead of collecting farts.

You saw one of this girls dating with a normal guy?

And now that you got me started ....... let's have a closer look at how models date to see if it's fair to ascribe them the low motive of dating a guy for the money. Of course they don't date regular guys but are they really gold diggers? And why should a top model choose a regular guy to date? Is that a fair deal for her? Is she mediocre to choose something mediocre? Why should a woman hitting six figures in her bank account in her mid 20s choose to date a guy of the same age still using pocket money he got from his family? :idk:  Do you honestly believe that a regular guy can cover emotionally a top model, letting aside the lack of money? What are they going to talk about? Isn't it a holding back situation for her? Relations is a give and take situation. DO you honestly think an average normal guy can handle the giving part? In most cases models choose a match for their high social and financial standards and they are not gold digging.

Add all that to the fact that wealthy guys are by far more socially capable(life isn't fair)  to hit on a model (or any other woman), more educated and stronger personalities than the average guy ..... most times wealth and character go together. How can you tell a girl is after the money and not after the character or the physique or the good looks? Let's examine a case: Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady. What is she after? Tom besides being very rich, is hot, with an impressive physique and a strong personality (and proly a huge dick compined with an athlete's stamina). Let me give you a hint ........ she can buy the fucking guy more than 2 times. She's wealthier :chicken::chicken::chicken:  It's logical to assume there's something else she's after. Doutzen Kroes can easily buy her husband Sunnery (multiple times) and so can do Taylor Hill with her boyfriend Michael Stephen Shank or Rommee Strijd with her boyfriend Laurens Van Leeuwen ....... of course some girls are as you  describe. But even in the world of modeling it's not the fucking 90%. :girlbanghead:

Are you familiar with the concept of "confirmation bias" ...... maybe it's a good idea to use your head to read a little instead of having it constantly located between her legs. ybItnYHW_o.gif

How you look at yourself

spacer.png

How you really are

spacer.png

And..

spacer.png

meant to be an insult? ........... typical response of the self-righteous people when they are cornered for arguments.

Unluckily for you I'm not even a guy. I'm just a girl who gets very angry when toxic views about women are expressed. You don't know how I feel when those views are advertised as the "truth" ..........as for the alpha nerd countless times  I advertised myself as the biggest nerd on the universe on this very site. You need a give it a better shot. You might succeed into getting me very angry .........and then I might  make you read a post as big as a fucking encyclopedia ybItnYHW_o.gif

Bye Alpha Nerd...keep living in your bubble of farts

I answered this earlier ........ I'm not good in time planning. Sorry ..... I even failed the real time OSes exam :no: 

To get (at least for now) this finished ..... like I said your opinion is just a fucking opinion and not the truth ybItnYHW_o.gifSelf-righteous people believe their opinion is the only absolute truth ..... for some reason they don't explain they think that they are better equipped than the rest of us to understand reality. In most cases their mindset is not even suitable for an opinion. How close is your mindset to the mindset of an average straight woman to speak her truth on her behave? Let's check out your profile and find out: 

Birthday: 08/16/1975

Interests: Beautiful girls, mostly white girls, blondes, redhead and sexy light brunnettes, young, hot, adorable and sexy.

to make a long story short an early middle age woman interested only in using young girls as sex objects. :idk: 

how close is that to the reality of the average early early middle age woman whose interests are how to deal with complex financial and social issues, still having to raise a couple of kids, proly having to take care of the eldery and as not enough having to do after hours at work the household stuff while her husband is sitting on the sofa drinking beers? (and proly seeing younger women maternally and not as objects) :idk: 

You are not entitled to tell us the truth. You can't see the truth ........ you are located in a place you can only see a pussy. :wave: 

"You are not entitled to tell us the truth. You can't see the truth"

Oh I guess you are the only one who "really" can see the true, just you and only you...XDXD please go and buy a life to you!!

"Unluckily for you I'm not even a guy. I'm just a girl who gets very angry when toxic views about women are expressed"

whatever... "girl" (be know I just responded to you with in the same grade of doubt you have over me about being a woman).

"and then I might  make you read a post as big as a fucking encyclopedia"  Ohh sorry you think I read all your empty arguments

spacer.png

Edited by Shonnette_Yamo
Another human being think is the center of universe and I had to edit because I barely read somthing what wrote after make my post