Bellazon

Okay girls, what makes a guy a pervert to you?

Ness

The word ''leering'' comes to mind :whistle: and just being gross like ''hey baby, wanna suck my d*ck'' etc when a girl is just walking down the street. Oh and grabbing a girls breast or butt when you don't know her etc you get the general idea :wave: PS its not really perverted if your checking a girl out. I do the same with 'hot' guys :drool:

Well a pervert boy for me is that boy that just wanna touch u, that only wants sex but i mean in a bad way , someone that likes weird things i dont know..., the way that they talk saying nasty things ...also the way that they look at some girl where they want like undressing it with the look , lots of things !

and i think that the guys that are like very quiet, without friends, very introverted, they are those more sadistic of all !!!!!!!!! :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

and i think that the guys that are like very quiet, without friends, very introverted, they are those more sadistic of all !!!!!!!!! :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

Sadistic would imply they enjoy other people's suffering (and enjoy inflicting the pain themselves). How do you go from quiet and introverted to that? :idk:

The word ''leering'' comes to mind :whistle: and just being gross like ''hey baby, wanna suck my d*ck'' etc when a girl is just walking down the street. Oh and grabbing a girls breast or butt when you don't know her etc you get the general idea :wave: PS its not really perverted if your checking a girl out. I do the same with 'hot' guys :drool:

How is this "perverted" ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :p

Who said it was only guys who could be perverts? Everyone is perverted to some small degree.

If you make crude comments to women you don't know(like Ed's video) or grab women you are just a jerk.

But males get labeled as perverts for the same actions more than women do. It's just a fact of life.

- Glancing and looking at me every few seconds = not perverted.

- Staring me up and down and grinning = maybe a little, but I would not condemn the guy for not being able to take his eyes off of someone he finds attractive, or for being happy about it. Who wouldn't be?

- Shouting 'You're hot/fit/gorgeous!' across the street to me = not perverted. 'Socially-challenged' maybe... I think most people know that standing a mile away from the girl you like and screaming compliments doesn't usually get you her number. :laugh:

- Telling me I'm nice to look at = not perverted. I take it as a compliment, even if he may not have worded it perfectly. He could be shy, nervous and a little tongue-tied. Plus I would rather be told that than being scowled at and told I look like a sack of shit.

- Telling me the explicit things you would like to do to me. For example, 'Man, those legs are so hot I'd love to lick them all the way from your toes to your crotch' = perverted.

- Touching me on the shoulder, arm, back, or other non-erogenous place = not perverted, but would be a bit uncomfortable if you are a complete stranger whom I've only just met.

- Groping or stroking me in an erogenous place = perverted.

Keep in mind many women won't have the same ideas about these things, especially with some types of feminism around today. My husband was screamed at and called sexist for preventing a door from slamming in a woman's face once. <_< Yet I am sure that if he had left the door to bash her right in the nose, she still would've accused him of being a chauvinist pig.