Bellazon

Do you have a toilet plan ?!!

The Joker

Well, in my case i will say to him that i cant continue because im virgin and im nervous =D jajajjajajajjajajja

Shitting in front of someone and excusing thats because your a virgin and nervous doesnt click :no:

I've gone out on plenty of dates with ppl, and we ended up in the middle of nowhere... guess that makes me a slut? Going to places in the middle of nowhere = NO COPS, lots of booze, weed, and just about everything else you can think of... and best of all.. NO COPS.. Sounds like my idea of an awesome time.

Hunny I'm not a slut, I'm a whore.. big difference *pets*

Slut, ho, bitch, mbinebri... what the hell is the difference ?!!

Well, in my case i will say to him that i cant continue because im virgin and im nervous =D jajajjajajajjajajja

Shitting in front of someone and excusing thats because your a virgin and nervous doesnt click :no:

Oh Shit ! :blink: So maybe i have to say that i have diarrhea or something ! But i will be soo shy !

Maybe i will continue doing that and if i shit so maybe i run away in some tombs (imagining that I am making it in a cemetery) :ninja:

I've gone out on plenty of dates with ppl, and we ended up in the middle of nowhere... guess that makes me a slut? Going to places in the middle of nowhere = NO COPS, lots of booze, weed, and just about everything else you can think of... and best of all.. NO COPS.. Sounds like my idea of an awesome time.

Hunny I'm not a slut, I'm a whore.. big difference *pets*

Slut, ho, bitch, mbinebri... what the hell is the difference ?!!

jajajajjajajjajajajjajajajja That was a good one !

Oh dude. Just run like hell, and when you get back in contact say you had to do it to save her life from some stalker who's been following her.

Toilet Problem = Solved

Your Status = Hero

Your Date = Duped

:shifty:

:rofl:

Ok that might work if your date is a nice barbie girl, that might not work if your date is someone my type, i'd think your playing hide and seek and run after you like hell just you see you in the bush........ &%&%-ing ..... :mellow:

Now think of a serious plan :persuazn:

Oh dude. Just run like hell, and when you get back in contact say you had to do it to save her life from some stalker who's been following her.

Toilet Problem = Solved

Your Status = Hero

Your Date = Duped

Ok that might work if your date is a nice barbie girl, that might not work if your date is someone my type, i'd think your playing hide and seek and run after you like hell just you see you in the bush........ &%&%-ing ..... :mellow:

Now think of a serious plan :persuazn:

Give us time ! Is not easy ... maybe we have to be in that situation ! I have adate tomorrow so now im starting to eat loots of beans ! so i can have a diarrhea tomorrow for sure :yuckky:

Give us time ! Is not easy ... maybe we have to be in that situation ! I have a date tomorrow so now im starting to eat loots of beans ! so i can have a diarrhea tomorrow for sure :yuckky:

beans on your date? :blink: hope it turns out okay, try every situation including being stranded in the middle of nowhere at 2 am with no bathroom :shifty: !!! then write a book and we will be rich :laugh:

Give us time ! Is not easy ... maybe we have to be in that situation ! I have a date tomorrow so now im starting to eat loots of beans ! so i can have a diarrhea tomorrow for sure :yuckky:

beans on your date? :blink: hope it turns out okay, try every situation including being stranded in the middle of nowhere at 2 am with no bathroom :shifty: !!! then write a book and we will be rich :laugh:

jajajaj suuree!!! :drool:

LMAO... wait... who's mbinebri? o.o

I second that, I have no idea!!! :ninja:

jajajaj suuree!!! :drool:

For some reason Im starting to sense you would do this expiriment just for laughs :rofl:

Which isn't bad, but if they are paying you take the chance and join them :ninja:

In what part of Venezuela are you in?

Toilet Problem = Solved

Your Status = Hero

Your Date = Duped

:rofl: you are teh geniusesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

The good news is there is not one in Heather's mould :rofl: So it should work on the rest of the female population :ninja:

Slut ... puts out for free

Whore ... gets something in return

Bitch ... a female dog or Lisa?

Ho{e} ... a gardening tool?

Thats the best essay describing mbinebri :clap:

:rofl: :rofl: