Bellazon

Do you have a toilet plan ?!!

The Joker

Dont even think you'll never be put in such situations (doesnt mean it has happened to me :whistle: ).... your on the first date (or whatever) with your girl/boy friend and oops, your stomach feels weird, UPS - youve got something to deliver immediately, your searching around, but theres no restroom to save you ..... WHATCHU GONNA DO ?!!! :shock:

C'mon boys and gals, weve gotta have a plan before it happens :chicken:

No toilette? but nooooo it's not possible.

Anyways... plan as of this moment:

He says a funny joke, and I relive the pressure.. PEEEEEEEEEEEE my pants :D

Good enough non ? :shifty:

:rofl:

wetting your pants is not a good enough plan :no: besides, i didnt mean "peeing" when i said "UPS" :whistle: Its the heavy duty :|

Run as fast as you can away from them. Then the next day say some stuff about feeling so emotional and in love with the person that you just couldn't stay there. It might work. :ninja:

Ok that might work if your in a group of people, without you, they can still carry on. But what if your playing 1 on 1 with your gf ?!! That doesnt work :chicken:

wetting your pants is not a good enough plan :no: besides, i didnt mean "peeing" when i said "UPS" :whistle: Its the heavy duty :|

:rofl: Well in that case then I just wouldn't eat until I was for certain that there is a toilette around :p :laugh:

edit: don't eat food, no shit. it's simple as that. Smoke cigarettes instead to make the appetite go away until THERE IS A TOILETTE AROUND!

what a convo :|

I say just don't eat anything before (bc you gotta eat the meal too) and bring some TUMS or anti-acid with you if the food the upsets you stomach before the date turns horrible and order tea. If there's not bathroom in the place say wait I gotta make a call and runnnnn to the nearest place :chicken:

First of all... I wouldn't go to a restaurant if it didn't have a bathroom... :persuazn: What are they thinking? People eat there... if they are anything like me they will have to pee sometime :laugh:

If you can pee... you can do other stuff in there too, just don't clog the toilet! :laugh:

Or if your at the movies... same thing. They fill you with soda and expect you to hold it? Where do you live that makes all the bathrooms dissapear... I think Heather lives in an alien town where no one "goes" anyway. So, it's not like she'd ever have this problem :laugh:

I'll make a rule and tell him before we go out...

"I only date people who take me to places with bathrooms, just in case I gotta do my bidness."

It will be one of my "If you don't like it you can leave" rules! :laugh:

To all of you : :rofl:

-OK, the idea of no eating - no shit - no worries is ridiculous guys (excuse me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:), I wont take it my plan at all :no: , and c'mon there ARE restaurants with bathrooms but sometimes the toilet wouldnt flush or you have to wait in a 50-mile-line ... :whistle: (and like Ed said, you cant help diarrhea :bounce: )

-Eddy, lets be REA- LIS-TIK, you cant carry a bunch of diapers with you like a nanny everywhere you go. That doesnt work !!! :no:

In the middle of nowhere? And on the first date? What sluts has this guy been dating...

I'm not sure I like this guy... he takes me to a restaurant and movie theatre with no bathroom then he takes me out in the middle of nowhere when I really gotta go so that he can get busy with me... he probably has the clap. :blink:

Like i said, its just an example, there might be thousands of other circumstances that might put you in the same frustrating situation. You just have to save yourself :no:

Looks like Josie is the only one that can get away with this but she chose the harsh way....CONFESSION !!! :|

In the middle of nowhere? And on the first date? What sluts has this guy been dating...

I'm not sure I like this guy... he takes me to a restaurant and movie theatre with no bathroom then he takes me out in the middle of nowhere when I really gotta go so that he can get busy with me... he probably has the clap. :blink:

I've gone out on plenty of dates with ppl, and we ended up in the middle of nowhere... guess that makes me a slut? Going to places in the middle of nowhere = NO COPS, lots of booze, weed, and just about everything else you can think of... and best of all.. NO COPS.. Sounds like my idea of an awesome time.

Hunny I'm not a slut, I'm a whore.. big difference *pets*