Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

she has a powerful square jaw. i think women with square jaws have a strong beauty. Usually alot of women have the round jaw and it's a soft jawline, rianne has a strong jawline that's defined and squarish. it's beautiful. becuase her face looks full (meaning it doesnt look sucked in like these other runway models of today) and yet, her jaw isnt round so it doesnt look like she has a fat face. it's a real rare define beauty i cant really explain myself. i wish i had her face.

oh i didnt even notice i had changed the subject around out of nowhere. I didnt even read the posts, i was looking at riannes pictures and just amazed by her beauty. Sorry about that. but i couldnt help it, she is so magnificantly beautiful, the most beautiful model out there. Rianne, has a full nice face, perfect shape and very lovely features, and the great thing about it is, she will never have a fat looking face becuase her jaw line stretches her tissue muscle so it's just right. I've seen women having full cheeks,...but they have that round jawline and soon they gain wieght as they get older...and it's like whoa! chipmunk! she has a strong perfect jawline, nice full cheeks (doesnt look sucked in) and then her nose is really small. that's the better thing. I think women with small noses are soooooo beautiful. Becuase over where i live, we have alot of hispanics, and usually the hispanic women have these really rather long triangular noses. I see alot of hte women having that. Rianne has a nice perfect small nose, big full lips, lovely seductive eyes, bold cheek bones, strong jawline, thin body structure. she's the perfect woman on earth.

I have no idea if this was posted already, but what the heck. I thought rianne was so beautiful and i had NO IDEA she ever did zeki triko. (for those of you who do not know or not seen this site) If you copy and paste the link, you will see a pic of doutzen and rianne. click the pic of rianne and be sure to use the turkish version, english doesnt have rianne. click on the bottom modeller. rianne looks beautiful.

http://www.zekitriko.com.tr/

I have no idea if this was posted already, but what the heck. I thought rianne was so beautiful and i had NO IDEA she ever did zeki triko. (for those of you who do not know or not seen this site) If you copy and paste the link, you will see a pic of doutzen and rianne. click the pic of rianne and be sure to use the turkish version, english doesnt have rianne. click on the bottom modeller. rianne looks beautiful.

http://www.zekitriko.com.tr/

they have been posted by Caha before, but thank you :hug: