Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

• 2 weeks later...

translation of the interview:

PM: Your dream was to be a model?

Rianne: Not at all! I love animals I would like to be veterinary. In Holland , in Lelystad where I was born my parents have farmhouse with cows. I was 14 when a man came to see my mother and me in Amsterdam's street. It was the director of Elite agency and he said: " Do you want that your daughter take a part in Elite Model Look competition?"

PM: And your parents agreed immediatly?

Rianne: No, but they understood it was serious. I won the competition in 2001 and Elite give me a contrat. I have worked in Holland and after I have moved to New York.

PM: Alone?

Rianne: yes, but I knew that if something was wrong I could go home. My childhood has given to me something happy, natural, stability. I have always been someone humble, even at the begining in New York. I was in a whirl, people said : "Rianne you go there and you do that!" and I answered: "OK", thinking if I was not model I wasn't be in thos beautiful places. So I profited of good things and I forgot bad things.

PM:Peter Beard has chosen you for the new Pirelli calendar.

Rianne: We were 4 days in Botswana with elephants! I was not afraid of them. they obey like a dogs. My job is amazing one day i'm with elephant and an other day i'm in luxury house.

PM: what did you do with your first income?

Rianne: I like old thing. the last year I bought a beautiful house of XVIII century at 20 minutes of Amsterdam. With huge ceiling adn parquet floor. I love shopphing in a flea. And when I'm exhausted to travel I watch pictures of my house on my portable!

PM: What King of woman do you like?

Rianne: Sophia Loren, Gina Lollobrigida for exemple..I love timeless beauties, i think it was a real women. they stay an ideal .

PM: But they are so far of your generation!

Rianne: But girls of my generation are so similar! they are interchangeable! There aren't stars on the runway anymore like Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington. Nowadays fashion industry ask just beautiful and sexy girls nothing more. A girl who start modeling today, she is model one year and after it's an other girl who takes her job! So it's important to have a family!

PM: One secret to keep a body like yours?

Rianne: Everydays I do 2 hours of gym and ridding horse! and I love biking! I have a bike in Amsterdam,New York, Paris. and I practice Yoga. I live the life of model with having little importance. If one day my agent says: "you're ugly, i don't want of you anymore" I will be ready, even if for the moment I have a lot of work!!! I will not model for ever! my dream is to be happy.

PM: and the love ?

Rianne: I have a boyfriend who is photographer for 4 years in Paris. I left New York to leave with him, but we have broken the last july..It's difficult to have a stable life with confidence when we life so far eahc other, when we travel! but maybe I could find a charming prince with his white horse....

So she's single now ... hmm nice to hear !!

-----------

Never seen her giorgio armani campaign .. is it neW???? (I always found her perfect for armani brand)

she's hot hot hot

lol no not new! I think I was post it before!!

and yes she is single lol go next asmterdam!