Bellazon

Alice Panikian
Thumbnail

~*BeTtY*~

I wasn't sure if I should make the threat in the Models section so I just made it here :)

For a while I've been meaning to make this threat since nobody has. Alice Panikian is a beautiful bulgarian girl who holds the title Miss Universe Canada 2006.

n503554369554545677fj8.jpg

Alice Panikian was crowned Miss Universe Canada on March 21, 2006.

She also took the Miss Photogenic and Best in Swimsuit awards as the judges rated the young women on poise, confidence, intelligence, physical fitness, and beauty as they modelled in swimsuits and evening gowns and made impromptu speeches.

Alice Panikian was born in Sofia, Bulgaria, and has Bulgarian and Armenian ancestry. She came to Canada with her parents when she was five years old. She is in her second year at York University majoring in English and Communications. She loves to read and write and hopes to become a broadcast journalist.

She currently resides in Toronto, Ontario. She is twenty years old and 6' tall (1.83 m). She is a professional model and has travelled to Paris, Milan and New York. Her hobbies include volleyball and yoga; she aspires to become a broadcast journalist or a TV show host.

Alice had previously represented Canada at the 2006 Reinado del Café or International Queen of Coffee pageant, held in Colombia, where she became the first winner.

dsc1039low2lt3.jpgalicveinwhitegown3ms5.jpg

normal_alice-swimsuit7.jpgaliceinorangegown.jpg

normalalicenatut1.jpgnormal_9563338.jpg

9563337ox8.th.jpg9529698ib4.th.jpgaliceswimsuit4ps3.th.jpg20aubzqvv7.th.jpg9564866ht9.th.jpg3017521511tm0.th.jpg

To be honest I'm not fan of pagent girls and don't follow beauty contestants but Alice really catched my eye not only becouse she's Bulgarian, but also becouse she's really beautiful & charming..& believe me I don't find most of the pagent girl either one of that.

Anyways tomorrow I'll post more & different pictures :)!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alice Panikian (born May 23, 1985 in Sofia, Bulgaria) is a Bulgarian-Canadian model who was crowned Miss Universe Canada on March 21, 2006. She attended William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute in Toronto, and graduated in 2003.

At 6'0" (1.83 m)[1] she is not only the tallest major national titleholder in Canadian history, but also had earned a significant amount of attention from the world press as one of the strongest candidates to succeed to then-reigning Miss Universe, Natalie Glebova, also from Canada. As no country has ever won the title back-to-back, Panikian had a significant historical hurdle to jump despite many pundits who argue that she was an even stronger candidate than her predecessor. Alice did not become Miss Universe 2006 (that honour went to Zuleyka Rivera of Puerto Rico), but she did finish in 6th place. Alice enjoys writing short stories, and her hobbies include volleyball and yoga.

Panikian is of 3/4 Bulgarian and 1/4 Armenian ancestry, which comes through her paternal grandfather and accounts for her Armenian surname. She came to Canada with her parents when she was five years old. Panikian studied at York University and majored in English and Communications. She is currently studying broadcast journalism. She resides in Toronto, Ontario and aspires to be a journalist or a TV show host.

Before becoming Miss Universe Canada, Alice represented Canada at the 2006 Reinado Internacional del Café or International Queen of Coffee pageant, held in Manizales, Colombia on January 9, where she became the first Canadian winner in the history of the pageant.

She also took the "Miss Photogenic" and "Best in Swimsuit" awards at the Miss Universe Canada Pageant.[2]

Panikian was supposed to represent Canada and compete at Miss International 2007 held in Tokyo, Japan, but due to schedule conflicts in college, she did not compete. Justine Stewart took her place.

post-10037-0-1446065759-67961_thumb.jpgpost-10037-0-1446065759-69916_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

She actually appears under different category here on Bellazone. This is Miss Universe Canada 2006 Alice Panikian, she models for La Senza...She is with Next, Miami, when I googled her name I found this http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/alice_panikian

In the picture below ( with the red swimm suit )she is with another model , more could be found here http://www.legendswimwear.com/our_galleries.php

post-36164-1258841892_thumb.jpg post-36164-1258842983_thumb.jpg post-36164-1258842144_thumb.jpg

post-36164-1258842216_thumb.jpg post-36164-1258842279_thumb.jpg

post-36164-1258842322_thumb.jpg post-36164-1258842449_thumb.jpg post-36164-1258842489_thumb.jpeg

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...