Bellazon

Based on Views

Prettyphile

:rofl: not their threads, but this thread. Wouldn't be fair otherwise considering Adri's threads date back to 2004.

Thanks for trying, but I still don't get it. :rofl:

Why come here and say something about it and not even bother to vote? QQ

And why vote when the pairing-up makes no sense to me by the simplest interpretation of the rules?

Thanks for trying, but I still don't get it. :rofl:

Okay, revisited version: Adriana's popularity was skyhigh 2004/2005. All her threads date back that time and haven't been renewed yet. Doutzen wasn't really well known until she threw herself in the spotlight with that lollypop in the VS December show. After that, Doutzen's popularity started picking up very quickly and now in 2007 she is one of the most successful models in the business, whereas interest in Adriana started to falter a bit. She didn't do many shows, not that many editorials....gained weight (though I actually consider that as a good thing.) That including the funny faces and new (ugly) haircolor lost her some fans. The purpose (if there's even such a thing) of this thread is to measure the popularity of these 2 models as it is NOW.

We have 3 days to reply in THIS thread and name the name of the model we prefer, until posts are counted and the winner emerges. It wouldn't make sense counting the posts in Adriana's subforum and comparing that to Doutzen's thread, as Adriana has been popular for quite a while and Doutzen only recently. Now we can see how much the attitude has shifted towards these two models compared to a couple of years ago.

Get it? :rofl: ;)

It wouldn't make sense counting the posts in Adriana's subforum and comparing that to Doutzen's thread, as Adriana has been popular for quite a while and Doutzen only recently

This is exactly my point! As far as I can tell, the idea of this thread is to pair up models for competition based on reply counts in their respective threads; and in that way, as you said, it makes no sense to pair Adri against Doutzen, which is why I pointed it out in the first place. :whistle:

And if there are any further explanations, PM me with it because I'm not trying to clutter this thread further.