Bellazon

Lauren Conrad
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

Lauren Conrad and her husband William Tell have just debuted the first photo of their newborn baby boy Liam James!

The little one was born earlier in the month on July 5.

“I always hoped I would have a boy,” Lauren told People. “Boys are so fun. I was a tomboy, and I always play best with boys. When we found out, I was so excited.”

“I’m crazy about Liam, but I never really got baby fever,” she continued. “We wanted to enjoy being married and to really be in the right space. We took our time, so it was something to look forward to.”

“I was looking at him the other day, and I was like, ‘I understand now why people keep having babies!’ ” she added. “We’ll probably have two. I think it’s best not to be outnumbered.”

lauren-conrad-debuts-son-liam-01.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Redbook October 2018 

On the biggest misconception about Lauren: “It’s really funny to me when people have this idea that I have things very put together. My life is a bit of a mess, and I don’t broadcast that, but I like it that way.”

On keeping-up-with-the-Joneses: “I like to focus on the prettier parts of life, but that doesn’t necessarily represent all of it. I feel bad. There’s such a high standard now to do everything and have it all look picture perfect. You’re not going to enjoy the pretty things if you’ve been up all night doing them. Your life isn’t supposed to be Pinterest.”

On learning to delegate when starting her business: “I wanted to handle everything myself – I felt that nobody would care about my business as much as I would. But when you take on too much, it’s hard to do everything well. It got to the point where it was too much for me to handle. I had to learn to delegate. If you can focus on the areas where you know you can’t be replaced and bring in help in the areas you can, that’s where you find success.”

For more , visit Redbook.com

lauren-conrad-rebook-october-2018-01.jpg lauren-conrad-rebook-october-2018-02.jpg lauren-conrad-rebook-october-2018-03.jpg lauren-conrad-rebook-october-2018-04.jpg lauren-conrad-rebook-october-2018-05.jpg lauren-conrad-rebook-october-2018-06.jpg lauren-conrad-rebook-october-2018-07.jpg lauren-conrad-rebook-october-2018-08.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Lauren Conrad Is Pregnant, Expecting Second Child with William Tell!

Lauren Conrad Is Pregnant, Expecting Second Child with William Tell!

Lauren Conrad is pregnant, she just revealed!

The 33-year-old TV personality and fashion designer posted a baby bump shot on her Instagram with the caption, “It’s been hard to keep this one to myself! Very excited to share that our family will be getting a little bigger this year.”

This will be the second child for Lauren and her husband William Tell. They have a 21-month old son named Liam James Tell.

54277718_386019008795464_3114381293291179081_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...