Bellazon

Lauren Conrad
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

What could this girl write a book about? Her whole life consists of shopping and going to the beach!! :shock:

You forgot whatever sex she has! :drool:

Oh I did forget that! Hmmmm...Leggy Lauren's sexual escapades in print? :shock: Would you excuse me please I want to take a quick drive to the bookstore!! :blush:

Exactly my point :whistle: For all you know you could be missing out on a 3-some in a hottub! We don't wanna miss out on her describing that.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lauren Conrad sits down for a chat with the JJJ Book Club at the Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet Shoe Launch Party held at Palihouse Holloway earlier this month in West Hollywood, Calif.

ā€œL.A. Candyā€ is one of our guilty pleasures and we had to know if there was more coming. Check out what the 25-year-old author told us:

On her upcoming projects: ā€œIā€™m still writing, and designing. Honestly Iā€™m pretty content right now. I have a series that I have to write, hopefully each fashion line will progress and grow, so I have more to come. At this moment Iā€™m really happy with everything thatā€™s on my plate. Iā€™m able to have a personal life and work and balance it all.ā€

On her books going from pages to screens: ā€œIā€™m currently trying to decide what the next step is for the series. It is very close to my heart, so I want to find what the best direction to go with the series is.ā€

On who she would cast in the adaption: ā€œI would cast a wonderful girl who would do a much better job at it [then me], and she would be much younger.ā€

post-34463-0-1446063923-54632_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446063923-56649_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446063923-59183_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446063923-59667_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446063923-62286_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...