Bellazon

Kristen Stewart
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

Her career just went down the toilet. She cannot act nor do interviews well enough for people to forgive and forget this, I hope the director's career is over too.

There goes my sequel to Snow White and the Huntsmen :blah: I feel for Rob (who I do like) and the Director's wife and kids.

Well if anyone cares to hear more about the saga, Rob moved out ;)

nah her career will take a hit but she's not going to suffer too much. People in hollywood cheat all the time.

But a majority of her fans are twilight fans (those twilight fans, being ROB fans) and it looks to me that they are very pissed :ninja:

^ I highly doubt this is a PR stunt, because this may cause the opposite affect, it sounds like it might cause people to NOT go to the movie. These studios know twihards, and they would know the affect this would have on super rob fans ect. I highly doubt this one was a PR stunt, expecailly with kids involved :/

I really don't want to believe that some celebrities get to that extreme especially because children are involved ... but looking this pics and knowing how "Ultra private " she is... Suddenly you see her doing THIS in broad daylight like nothing.??? something is weird. That is for sure.

^Maybe kristen planned it(though I doubt that too), but I don't think the twilight studios and whatnot planned it. EXPECIALLY not the director, because he has a wife and kids even if its in Hwood, The only person I can think of that this would benefit is no one, so I don't think its PR.

Because really, this affair has benefitted no one, and if anything, its gonna hurt film results ect., not create PR ;)

Way too much overreaction to this, it happens all the time in everyday life as well as the bizzare world of Hollywood, something else will replace it as the water cooler topic next week and all those psycho chicks obsessed with Pattinson can go back to thinking they have a shot at him.

Yup, have to agree. To me it doesn't look like a PR stunt but if it would be one it certainly was planned by Kristen only (I guess to change her public image). Like you said - no one benefits from the whole situation.

Plus I've read that Rob is meeting with his PR people & Twilight PRs to discuss how to handle the situation, they apparently want him to forgive Kristen (at least until the franchise is over). Because If he's not going to do it, it will be a nightmare for all of them.

I actually hope that he's not going to do that.

But a majority of her fans are twilight fans (those twilight fans, being ROB fans) and it looks to me that they are very pissed :ninja:

are they? I've been tracking her tag on tumblr since this scandal broke out and most of the posts are defending her. A lot of her fans are claiming the pictures are photoshopped lol (it's obviously not.. come on)

anywayss I don't think this will affect her in the long run. People will forget about it in a year. The only reason people still remember brangelina/aniston is because both sides keep bringing it up. I don't see Pattinson as the type to talk about this.

^I see Rob fans, super pissed, and kristen fans in denial. Still I find she doesn't really have alot of talent, or rather a large fanbase besides those who liked twilight, so I am interested whats gonna happen after her and twilight part ways.

anywayss I don't think this will affect her in the long run. People will forget about it in a year. The only reason people still remember brangelina/aniston is because both sides keep bringing it up. I don't see Pattinson as the type to talk about this.

Huge difference Jennifer never had children with Brad more people are involved then just 3 (Rob and Rupert's children), and Angelina can actually act,but I agree Pattinson probably wont bring it up.

^I see Rob fans, super pissed, and kristen fans in denial. Still I find she doesn't really have alot of talent, or rather a large fanbase besides those who liked twilight, so I am interested whats gonna happen after her and twilight part ways.

me too.post-3782-0-1446130460-21576_thumb.gif

I must say I don't know if the video with the angry fan is funny or scary... honestly. :ermm:

Anyways here a news from the Daily mail who as always give their "expert opinion" about everything

'It was self sabotage': Kristen Stewart's cheating on Robert Pattinson was her looking for an 'easy way out' claims relationship expert