Bellazon

Kristen Stewart
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

i want to like her and all, but she really is just so akward! the conan interview she had last week, she can barely finish a sentance and rocked back and forth the entire time. she is beautiful to, but the hair... yikes! i like when it's long like in the twilight movies, she looks really nice then. perhaps she'll grow out of this akwardness... and yes, i too think she must be smoking something a bit too much ;)

She is beautiful and all, but i think she is just not good for an actress. I just saw New Moon and i have to say that this was the worst acting i have seen in my life. She makes me uncomfortable just to look at her. I don`t know, its just my oppinion, although i reallly tried to like her.

You know, everyone keeps saying how they think her hair basically sucks and all, but IMO, it's pretty cute. :whistle: She can pull off every hair color; she's lucky. And that style isn't totally wrong for her personality. She's always been rockin' to me. :heart: Her long brown hair was something to be envious about, haha, but I think this new style, which was done for a role (kudos, Kristen!), is pretty. I like her hair both ways. Now, if she shaves her head like Nat Port did, THEN I'll worry. :laugh:

Lovely pictures on the last few pages. I love all of her clothes -- I want them. :heart:

i`ve never seen the one with the apple.thanks sweetspice. :wave:

i guess i`m starting not to dislike her.after playing joan jett she became a little bit too much crazy.i want her back to the "more normal way".her clothe at the events are getting more and more awfull. :yuckky: such a pity.i also think she`s fine with both long and short hair.

She is beautiful and all, but i think she is just not good for an actress. I just saw New Moon and i have to say that this was the worst acting i have seen in my life. She makes me uncomfortable just to look at her. I don`t know, its just my oppinion, although i reallly tried to like her.

I agree 100%, she could do very well as Bella...I don't know wtf she is doing anymore. She just stands there and breathes heavily.