Bellazon

Games you are playing...

Guest quasicartes

^It's not a scary game, but it's definately a dark and twisted interpretation of the world and characters :yes:

It's a sequel to the original "American McGee's Alice" (released some 10 years ago), which is very dated now - in look and in gameplay, but was also awesome at the time.

Some of the original concept artwork:

post-19363-0-1445989055-14643_thumb.jpg

post-19363-0-1445989055-17358_thumb.jpg post-19363-0-1445989055-19457_thumb.jpg

Been playing Alice: Madness Returns.

Some of the criticisms of the game has been that it's been pretty simplistic and repetitive. Maybe it is a little, by it's a damn pretty game that's just dripping with creativity and flair.

Plus I'm a bit of a mental Alice in Wonderland fan on top of that, so I'm loving it :clap:

Kinda funny - playing this I was reminded of Psychonauts a few times, mainly because of the rich and creative thematic level design.

I guess it was one of their inspirations, because I came across this awesome easter egg in one of the hidden rooms :D

post-19363-0-1445989055-56714_thumb.jpg

Kinda funny - playing this I was reminded of Psychonauts a few times, mainly because of the rich and creative thematic level design.

I guess it was one of their inspirations, because I came across this awesome easter egg in one of the hidden rooms :D

Ah, Psychonauts. Most criminally underappreciated game of the last ten years, easy. :/

Somewhere in the back of my game closet I found the original Tony Hawk's Underground for PS2. I've basically spent the past 3 days playing that game and unsuccessfully trying to beat story mode.

By the time Underground came out I was suffering from an acute case of Tony Hawk fatigue but back in the day, I absolutely loved that series. The airport level on 4 (at least, I think it was 4) is one of my favourites ever. :laugh:

Infinite combo :shifty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
can anyone suggest a game from the sort of Dracula or Sherlock Holmes,or Agatha Christies Poirot ,something logical,quest and adventurous :whistle:

You should maybe check out L.A. Noire (PS3, Xbox360) or Heavy Rain (PS3) :yes:

If you want something a bit more light-hearted, there are loads of great (and cheap) indie adventure games on Steam if you're a PC gamer. Also check out Stacking on PSN/XBLA

Downloading Amnesia: The Dark Descent atm. Looks shitballs scary imo

Definately has its moments :yes:

It really nails the atmosphere and can creep you the fuck out, especially if you give yourself into it, and play it in the dark with the sound up :ninja:

Post a pic of your Commander Shepherd Limer