Bellazon

Games you are playing...

Guest quasicartes

I've been neglecting my videogame time and becuz of it, I've missed out on a lot of good titles. But now I'm just catching up.

GAMES FINISHED:

GTA IV: THE LOST & DAMNED

GTA IV: THE BALLAD OF GAY TONY

ASSASSIN'S CREED II

GEARS OF WAR 2

I FINALLY finished Gears Of War 2! Yeah, I bought Gears Of War 2 in 2008, played the first 3 chapters, got tired of it, and then sold it without ever finishing the story. So, I bought the game again and finally finished it last weekend! WOO-HOO! What a lame-ass non-boss battle that was, though. Hammer Of Dawn on a Brumak? Really? :blink:

I'm also going to be writing an FAQ for a new game called Bayonetta. I've been given the assignment by SuperCheats dotcom to compose a game guide with HD screencaps and videos for Bayonetta, so if anyone is interested in that....

Jeez-us christ, is anyone even reading any of this? <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
im thinking of getting into either Bioshock 1&2 or Mass Effect 1&2, which is better? :o

i played bioshock 1 last year...i really liked the setting but wasn't a big fan of the game itself even though it was pretty good.

just take the game which is the cheapest in your country right now... 

• 2 weeks later...