Bellazon

Games you are playing...

Guest quasicartes

:heart:

I'm currently playing Street Fighter IV for on the PS3. Now, I've been a fan of Street Fighter II since it first appeared in arcades in 1992 (shows you how old I am) and I still remember those days of plunking quarter after quarter just trying to defeat Sagat (Bison was a cheap-ass pussy BITCH compared to Sagat). Once Capcom released Super Street Fighter II Turbo, that was the end of it. I hated all of the Alpha series, hated all of the SF III versions, and was sorely disappointed with all the Marvel versus Capcom versus SNK crapola. I seriously HATED all that combo/tag team crap from those games. I just wanted to do plain ol' fighting mixed with some fireballs.

After SO many years of countless versions of Street Fighter, the magic is finally back. Street Fighter IV goes back to the heart of its battle system, which is super moves mixed in with punches and kicks. Unlike those other bullshit 3D fighter games like Dead Or Alive or Tekken or Virtua Fighter (or even Mortal Kombat) which rely on an all too-realistic 8-way fighting system, SF4 just sticks with the obvious.

Instead of having Ryu or Ken do a bunch of flimsy 3D punches and kicks as if it were a UFC fight, its all about the Hadokens and Shoryukens to the face mixed in with Super Combos. I've never had as much fun playing a fighting game in a very long time than I have with SFIV. Now, its not about attempting flashy 3D moves, its about who can throw the most fireballs to your opponent's face.

Ken o Kiwameshi Mono! RAGING DEMON!!!

:laugh:

I have a friend playing Dawn of War .. i think two if it is a new release.

I am more into the online games here. currently playing WoW, LOTRO, Civilization and my friend is trying to get me into this one game.. it has realy really good graphics.. but IDK.

Hehe... one of the admins from chilaX was a tester for the LOTR MMO... Dude couldn't keep a secret and spilt the beans 3 months before the release. hehe... it's a good thing for him I don't care much for MMOs. (no offense, i got really into them and they ruined my life)

Civilization IV never gets old. It's probably the single most gratifying game out there. No story needed. It's just so damn hard and the possibilities are virtually limitless.

In my boredom though, I got Spore. I was looking for another strategy game but this was a let down. It's so crazy liniar. There's really no point to it. Methinks I'll give it to my little cousin. He'll have fun with the creature creator.

:heart:

I'm currently playing Street Fighter IV for on the PS3. Now, I've been a fan of Street Fighter II since it first appeared in arcades in 1992 (shows you how old I am) and I still remember those days of plunking quarter after quarter just trying to defeat Sagat (Bison was a cheap-ass pussy BITCH compared to Sagat). Once Capcom released Super Street Fighter II Turbo, that was the end of it. I hated all of the Alpha series, hated all of the SF III versions, and was sorely disappointed with all the Marvel versus Capcom versus SNK crapola. I seriously HATED all that combo/tag team crap from those games. I just wanted to do plain ol' fighting mixed with some fireballs.

After SO many years of countless versions of Street Fighter, the magic is finally back. Street Fighter IV goes back to the heart of its battle system, which is super moves mixed in with punches and kicks. Unlike those other bullshit 3D fighter games like Dead Or Alive or Tekken or Virtua Fighter (or even Mortal Kombat) which rely on an all too-realistic 8-way fighting system, SF4 just sticks with the obvious.

Instead of having Ryu or Ken do a bunch of flimsy 3D punches and kicks as if it were a UFC fight, its all about the Hadokens and Shoryukens to the face mixed in with Super Combos. I've never had as much fun playing a fighting game in a very long time than I have with SFIV. Now, its not about attempting flashy 3D moves, its about who can throw the most fireballs to your opponent's face.

Ken o Kiwameshi Mono! RAGING DEMON!!!

:laugh:

Sweet!!!! same here Street Fighter 4 PC! :yes: And also a fan of the series since the first one in 1987 :)

• 3 weeks later...

I play wow.. and Roleplay but that's about it. I used to be a fairly big gamer then I stopped doing drugs and most of it went down hill.. though that is when I started playing wow.. I dont' know what's worse, hours on the xbox and ps2 or hours on the computer

Dawn of War II pwned last night. Yay.

I've been hearing of a KOTOR based MMO. Boo Lucas. Boo. Finish the trilogy already. :(

yeah damn I am so pissed about this stupid MMO, like Galaxies wasn't bad enough - they gotta take the best Star Wars Game(and story imo) and turn it into an MMO.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

:shock:

you just became my new hero :ninja:

childish or not, Pokemon games are fcking epic, now I'm in the mood but I shouldnt because I know I wont be able to stop playing for days :laugh:

I'm back to playing the occasional CoD4:MW :cain: