Bellazon

Games you are playing...

Guest quasicartes

It is kinda thrown together I guess... it's possible to have a Lotus Elise as your 2nd car. That's kinda too much too fast if you ask me. The AI doesn't seems to be much less aggresive as previous versions too.... but the game play itself is sooooo addictive. It's somewhat more non-linear than previous versions. You also have to watch out for cops everywhere. Even in the middle of a race. Handling on everything is a huge improvement too.

Yeah... force unleashed looks like a pretty sick game. I've really been meaning to get onto that for a while though but I've also been kind of upset with Lucas Arts for doing a half assed job with KOTOR II and cancelling KOTOR III.

Yeah looks cool. I've been a big fan of Rockstar since the original Grand Theft Auto like 12 years ago or something when they were still called DMA.

Awesome gameplay from everything they do. Still... can't deny NFS their fare share though. They really aren't comparable though. Despite both being car games they're both very different in nature. It's like comparing Hitman to Quake.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:heart:

The last set of games I played, I never finished. I'm talking about Gears Of War 2, Deadspace, and MK vs DC Universe. I was sent a couple of copies by IGN and I just could not get my head into those games. Although Gears is a killer game, it just isn't much fun. Neither is Deadspace (man, that game is brutally slow). And as for MK vs DC? That game sucks major donkey balls. That franchise jumped the shark when it turned to 3D.

Check this out, I bought GTA 4 the day it came out for the PS3 system (April 29, 2008). I never finished the game because I just didn't find the game to be as fun as Vice City or San Andreas. Earlier this month, I gave GTA 4 another chance and started over from the beginning. I decided to play the game with a killer touch and I blazed my way through 100% completion in less than 51 hours. When I wasn't posting here at Bellazon, I was in Liberty City.

Anyone else here get 100% Completion Rating for GTA 4? C'mon, let's see some hands in the air.

:laugh:

I wanna PS3...hell I would be satisfied with PS2 as well xD

btw if anyone knows where I can download a good version of Final Fantasy VII or IX i will be forever grateful (I downloaded one but in fights,I can't see the menu T_T so I was randomly casting spells and attacking which makes no sence <_< )

^^Believe it or not, I still have my copies of FF7, FF8, and FF9 in mint condition. I'm talking about the ORIGINAL PS1 copies, not the flimsy "Greatest Hits" version with the green artwork.

If you know how to rip PS1 games, let me know how it's done and I'll rip a copy and upload it for ya.

I love Spryo The Dragon.

I won it once. The Second game Four times. And the third game three times. (I think . . .) :/

By the way, I heard talk of the PS3 going down to $299. Is that true or just some screwed up rumor to get my hopes up lol?

well I also heard a rumor about a PSP2 or something like that. so maybe. It would make sense for it to go down.

The problem with mine is I've had problems with my first and I had to get a new one. I've had the good PS3 for about a year and I only have 4 games. Ratchet&Clank Future , MGS4, Assasin's Creed, and Quantum of Solace. I've beat each, but just the game, not 100% or anything. I don't have that kind of time. Oh, and I also have Bourne Conspiracy, but I haven't played it yet :/

PS3 is really a great system. I actually only gt it since no new Ratchet and Clanks and Gods of War were coming out for PS2

^^Yes, you can play PS1/PS2 games on PS3. Sony always made their Playstation games backwards compatible regardless of system, unlike those selfish dicks at Microsoft where you need to download a stupid patch.

The only difference is that some PS2 games don't run as smoothly and some run too quickly. For example, if you play GTA: San Andreas on PS3, everything moves way too fast but the cutscenes have a major slow lag. But everything else should run smoothly like FFX or DMC3 or God Of War 2. If the only reason you buy a PS3 is to play PS2 games on it, then don't bother purchasing it. You're better off just using a slim PS2 because some games don't allow saves to be made on the PS3 hard drive.

@Joe: I only own TWO PS3 games and they are Ninja Gaiden Sigma and GTA4 (the rest of my stash are Xbox 360 games). I used to have MGS4 but I just couldn't find myself to continue playing it after I finished Boss Extreme difficulty. Found half of the Emblems and then just quit. Oh, and EFF the Wii.