Bellazon

NHL

Capt Snow

I had a fascination with it when I was younger but never really played or followed it enough though I watched a Flames-Red Wings match a couple of months ago and I want to watch more hockey now :nicole: At least I think it was flames vs red wings :ermm:

So should this thread be merged or closed now? :blink:

The ice one. Its the only sport that i like :ninja: .

your good in my book now (Y) best sport in the world

I had a fascination with it when I was younger but never really played or followed it enough though I watched a Flames-Red Wings match a couple of months ago and I want to watch more hockey now :nicole: At least I think it was flames vs red wings :ermm:

So should this thread be merged or closed now? :blink:

aussies know what hockey is :o

and New Jersey kicks redwings ass any day :persuazn:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, maddog107, I'm a Devils fan, win or lose!!! :D

I have a good friend in NJ who got me interested in them. I got NHL Center Ice so I could see all their games. ;)

I actually like some other teams and players, as well. I watch Hockey 7 days a week. Can't get enough! :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing Sidney Crosby accomplish more than Gretsky did. That kid is amazing!!! :D

Did you hear, Mark Messier is about to be inducted into the Hall of Fame? Not sure if it's the NHL Hall or the Canadian Hall of Fame. I'll know soon. I think Versus is providing TV coverage. ;)

I, too, am feeling a bit disheartened about my team's current record. But, try to have faith in your team, and be patient. I have seen so many teams in sports that start out hot, only to fizzle near the playoffs. And, I have seen teams struggle in the beginning, but then catch fire later on. You just never know. ;)