Bellazon

NHL

Capt Snow

Nabokov deffected to the KHL :cain:

Not to say i'm OVERLY surprised at this, but i thought he might of wanted to stay in the NHL. I guess he doesn't want to have that playoff monkey on his back anymore (among more fincial reasons for going to the KHL)

• 2 weeks later...
Gee, I wonder how many out of those 17 years he will actually be playing. And, plus, living in New Jersey for 17 years? No offense to anyone who lives there, but, just not my state... :cain:

The NHL rejected the contract, needless to say :whistle: Kolvalchuk is a free agent again :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Lol @ Montreal losing to toronto :rofl:

To be honest though Montreal and their Goaltending is below average by far, Price has to return to his rookie form if not better, but will that happen? :idk: I actually think Price can on this team return to that form, it'll take a lot of work and maturity by him though. That's the one nice thing when Halak was there it pushed Price.

• 3 weeks later...

The wild powerplay is amazing :wub2:

The Canucks D looks terrible and Lou redeemed himself last night actually which was a huge shock.

The leafs have to keep playing good and not lose close games.

Detroit looks great this year, Howard is a good solid goalie should back them to another post season run.

@ Montreal they look good and bad....

Halak :idk: Doesn't look too bad but still too early to tell if montreal or st. louis won that trade.

The devils were beyond stupid with the Kovy deal.... they benched him the other night. You don't bench a 100 million dollar player.

• 5 months later...

It's not a bad system in the season, but come playoffs you need to keep attacking, ya it's a bit more high risk but you need to have more then a 2 goal lead, hell even 4 goals wasn't save (right LA?) So :idk: That's why they got kicked tonight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ya!

Luo doesn't deserve to win the cup.

Schiender yes. Luo no.

The sedin's have been useless when it matters.

And Vigneault is an idiot. <_<

The whole team i dunno how they got this far. But i hope Boston can do it.

Vancouver are a really good team when all of their d's are healthy, the fact that Hamhuis isn't playing and that Ballard is not even the shadow of what he was in FLO is really hurting them.

To me the presence of Boston in the Finals just show how East is weaker then the west. When Reechi is playing on your 2nd line that means that you have a not so strong team.

I don't know why you say that Vigneault is an idiot he is one of the good coach in the league and what he did to come back in the league after he lost his job in MTL really deserve to be respected, Julien with his ''junior stuff'' is way more appropriate to be called an idiot.

Anyway, anything but the Bruins (or the Leafs) :evil:

• 3 weeks later...

Unexpected, at the part of Richards, the Carter thing was in place for awhile.

Bryz was a huge signing but keeping Richards woulda been better, with the cap up 5 mil from last season, + unloading Carter's contract was about 10 mil, Bryz took up 6? I believe, so that left them 4 mil to play around with, make other moves. We'll see,it might work out, might not.