Bellazon

NHL

Capt Snow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So apparently Alex Burrows of the Canucks and a Referee had a lil dispute tonight, and now people want the ref to be kicked out of the league.

Really? Marc Joanette rigged every Stanley Cup final game he did last year, and no-one was saying he should get fired! (Except me, I was rather irate at the whole debacle.)

• 1 month later...
Well, looks like Canada won the gold they said meant most and looks like the fans and country are just full of excitement. Tough loss for us, but congrats Canada :) .

Would've been better if lil baby Crosby didn't score, but we still beat your American asses :ddr: In men AND women's hockey. Just give up :)

I was gonna say that but it really isn't the NHL :laugh: great game though.

Yeah, I was thinking that too :laugh: I tried to find the "hockey" section first :ninja: . Should the title be changed to "hockey" since there are other leagues :ninja: ?

Would've been better if lil baby Crosby didn't score, but we still beat your American asses :ddr: In men AND women's hockey. Just give up :)

:ermm:

Its funny you say the worst part is that Crosby got the goal whereas the analysts ect. say that's what made it even more 'magical' :laugh: .

Ugh Joe, i hate Crosby with all my life.

He whines and whines and snivels hardly does he ever go to the real dirty areas and as a hockey player i really don't like him.

You could change it Joe, but the main league worldwide is the NHL sometimes there are mentions from the AHL and CHL and some elite leagues but not really often, but you should maybe change it

One of the best single performances by an offensive player i saw last night.

Washington's young top centre Niklas Backstrom blocks (i watched 3 before, but only 2 here) 2 straight shots in this clip, a player not known for defence and gets a huge standing ovation.

Ugh Joe, i hate Crosby with all my life.

He whines and whines and snivels hardly does he ever go to the real dirty areas and as a hockey player i really don't like him.

You could change it Joe, but the main league worldwide is the NHL sometimes there are mentions from the AHL and CHL and some elite leagues but not really often, but you should maybe change it

He whines just like his predecessor Mario Lemieux used to whine about the trap and players clutching and holding him. :ninja:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not that anyone Cares but me around here :ermm:

1-1 Montreal tied with Pittsburgh

2-0 San Jose leads Detroit

2-0 Boston Leads Philly

1-1 Vancouver tied with Chicago.

I'd really like to see A Detroit vs. Montreal final. But the way the sharks, and bruins are playing.. :/

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard for boston, they lost some very Key players and couldn't fill that void.

Gange came back for Philly and that was the difference. Still Boston needs some changes.

But montreal will win the east i think. And Hawks in the the west.

Habs came out slow, and didn't play well at all. Halak had little to no chance to save the goals.

Flyers carried out the same game plan and the momentum from the Boston series.

While Niemi was fantastic for Chicago, just amazing.